World Cup 2010 South Africa, Whose going?

Wezkat

Reaction score
Whose got tickets for the World cup for any games?

I have England vs Slovenia in PE. Got them for really cheap!

I wish, SA is very expensive to go to though but cheap to travels around, however, you will have to travel around a lot once past group stages.

I do to go to a World Cup abroad in future though.

I wont be going to South Africa but maybe 2014 :p

I wish, SA is very expensive to go to though but cheap to travels around, however, you will have to travel around a lot once past group stages.

I do to go to a World Cup abroad in future though.

I live 150km from the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium so it takes 1Hr 30 to get there. I got tickets for R140 (11GBP)

That sounds awfully cheap for World Cup tickets. and why do you support Crewe Alexandra if your South African?

Yeah thats the price for category 4 tickets. And believe it or not they are still struggling to sell, especially for Bafana Bafana games.

Not me, I was going to go with my gf, but then we broke up so I'm now going to the carribiean for the 20Twenty world cup with my mates.

Wezkat where in SA do you stay?

A small town called Port Alfred? From South Africa mate? (or boet:p)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

That sounds awfully cheap for World Cup tickets. and why do you support Crewe Alexandra if your South African?

Yes it is because I pay for it in Rands. 1 Pound is around R12 and I pay R140 for tickets.

I support Crewe Alex because England is my home country. I just live here. Im coming back to Cheshire when im out of school.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Not me, I was going to go with my gf, but then we broke up so I'm now going to the carribiean for the 20Twenty world cup with my mates.

That sucks. Most England games are sold out. The one i'm going to is sold out

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Yeah thats the price for category 4 tickets. And believe it or not they are still struggling to sell, especially for Bafana Bafana games.

I'm not surprised. Most South Africans would rather watch a team like Brazil than watching Bafana Bafana lose something like 3 or 4-0 to France

A small town called Port Alfred? From South Africa mate? (or boet:p)

Yeah, I stay in Joburg. Still want to get tickets, I would really not mind going to a Bafana Bafana game hey.

i am hoping to go qith Scott in the summer.

his dads mate is putting us up joburg for a couple of weeks. hoping to be out ther from quarter finals onwards. he reckons he could get us some tickets

i am hoping to go qith Scott in the summer.

his dads mate is putting us up joburg for a couple of weeks. hoping to be out ther from quarter finals onwards. he reckons he could get us some tickets

Is he part of a Company? Tickets above the group stages are REALLY limited. All England games as far as I know are sold out. luckily I got in

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Yeah, I stay in Joburg. Still want to get tickets, I would really not mind going to a Bafana Bafana game hey.

Going to any games?

I live 150km from the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium so it takes 1Hr 30 to get there. I got tickets for R140 (11GBP)
Whose got tickets for the World cup for any games?

I have England vs Slovenia in PE. Got them for really cheap!
i am from Port Elizabeth, currently in Durban now <) grew up in Pe and was born in a little town called George... hahhaa,. seriously though!
my gf and 2 friends and i are going to watch:

1) Nigeria vs North Korea
2) Netherlands vs Japan
3) Round of 16 (1Evs2F) which is most probably Netherlands vs Paraguay (hopefully Italy come 2nd in group F though so we can watch them, would be insane)

trying to get more tickets though, Brazil vs Portugal at Moses Madiba is going to be insane! i think they are all sold out though XD

i got a mate who is studying at Port Alfred, the hotel school there this year!

i am from Port Elizabeth, currently in Durban now <) grew up in Pe and was born in a little town called George... hahhaa,. seriously though!
my gf and 2 friends and i are going to watch:

1) Nigeria vs North Korea
2) Netherlands vs Japan
3) Round of 16 (1Evs2F) which is most probably Netherlands vs Paraguay (hopefully Italy come 2nd in group F though so we can watch them, would be insane)

trying to get more tickets though, Brazil vs Portugal at Moses Madiba is going to be insane! i think they are all sold out though XD

i got a mate who is studying at Port Alfred, the hotel school there this year!

Nice. Good to see many nations on fm-base!

Netherlands vs Japan would be a good game mate!

Yeah, all Brazilian games are unfortunately sold out:S

Small world! At Stenden University? Im at school here in Port Alfred:p

Nice. Good to see many nations on fm-base!

Netherlands vs Japan would be a good game mate!

Yeah, all Brazilian games are unfortunately sold out:S

Small world! At Stenden University? Im at school here in Port Alfred:p
yeah i know, looking forward to it.
i dont think so hey, its an actual hotel, cant remember the name, you could be right.
do you go to Port Alfred High?

yeah i know, looking forward to it.
i dont think so hey, its an actual hotel, cant remember the name, you could be right.
do you go to Port Alfred High?

Yes I do^^) But not for long!