World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesleyLUFC

Reaction score
Who do you think will win the next world cup in Brazil in 2014?
I would say Germany or Brazil, but I dont really fancy Spain to do well.
Does anyone think an African team could win or will France and Italy come back stronger.
And after 48 years of hurt will Rooney lead England to glory?

i think portugal might be good by then because they would of all become men by then LOL

i dont think spain will do well

i think argentina,germany,portugal
i obviously want england to win..i hope rooney leads them.
and brazil obviously will have a GREAT chance.

Talk about starting a thread early......................

This World Cup isn't even over yet :S

this thread is ridiculously early...

We dont even know whos qualified oO)
for all we know all the big countries might not qualify and Burkina Faso might win it all

4 years early!

Even worse than PCastro. ;)

Earliest thread ever

#theawardgoestoWesleyLUFC

Guys, like Chris said, its 4 years early. Having said this, there are certain teams almost guaranteed an appearance there, like Argentina or Paraguay, and probably some of the top teams in Europe. USA and Mexico will also be there. In South America, it will be 9 teams this time, with 4 qualifying directly and one more going to a playoff. So maybe we will have 6 South American teams there.

There is one more thing to say, It will be very hard, very hard to attempt a "MARACANAZO 2" this time. The field in Brazil are very large, their gras is very high compared to the rest of the world. So teams that play wide open, will be benefited. Not like Spain, imo. But well, I think we should re open this thread once the groups for the WC14 have been drawn.

A tad bit early don't you think? Joe got his thread closed for bein like a week early, so I can see you getting a

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

infraction

A tad bit early don't you think? Joe got his thread closed for bein like a week early, so I can see you getting a

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

infraction

I don't think there's much need for an infraction,but rather just to close this for about 4 years <)

We do not even know who has qualified yet....this World Cup is not over yet...

Fot all you know Christmas Island will win it:D

sorry the whole point was for guesses rather than thought out predictions, because everyone was saying that the germans are building for the future, and its an interesting topic
its much better than someone doing a story for the first 3 matches for barca man city or england

Status
Not open for further replies.