mariosharp

Reaction score
ok so since the other thread owner decided to call it quits me and my mate will host a wc online save using the save made ready.
original post of the ready made save can be found here at sortitoutsi.net. its called play-in-the-world-cup-in-fm2014

Teams already taken:
Switzerland
Croatia
Colombia
Brazil
Belgium

Add me on steam dkid (mariolicious)

teams will be dealt at a first come first serve. i will only accept requests on steam, not on here.
also, there is one rule, NO use of downloaded tactics. if you are a creator of a downloadable tactic you are welcome to use your OWN. - This means no "tweaks" to downloaded tactics are allowed, no downloadables at all. this is supposed to be fun.

we are currently 5, looking to see if more will want to join. we want to start tomorrow at around 1-2 pm GMT so to get some games in before the WC starts and alot will go off to watch.

Last edited:
original post of the ready made save can be found here at sortitoutsi.net. its called play-in-the-world-cup-in-fm2014

looking for a league, new, but i play alot, so i will need help getting in/started but please help like i said i have alot of time and i play alot looking foward to it, ill try to add you but my steam name is same as on here narcher3, and i pick argentina

i think i found you is your avatar ac milan, now how do i upload the league, the sortitousti.net thing?

got on through to sortitousti.net and found play in the world cup fm 2014 but couldnt get past that tried to download, but couldnt log in and nor register to get through

yes i got your request, i accepted. you dont have to go on that other site.

still wanting more to join so add me lads on steam: dkid (mariolicious) avatar ac milan

we are starting NOW so come add me quickly if you want in from the beginning. we may not accept people in after we've started!

im very interested, im on alot, steam name is narcher3, too late? I DID ADD YOU? if brazil is taken then im ARGENTINA