World Cup in Brazil?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 1K
i think it will be good for over 18s but not so good for under 18s because more than likely there will be alot of parties and stuff like that going on when world cup 2014 comes around

Well, the 'graphics' are too good, because the video was obviously edited in order to look like something from the news. Interviews in the end, 'jumping' scenes, the whole shebang.

OT, yes, I think its a bit risky, the BOPE will have a huge load of work, but that doesn't mean Brazil shouldnt be allowed to host it. It will be a great world cup, in a great football country.

looks fake!! well not fake but staged....maybe the guy couldnt ride a bike and was angry lol

i think it will be good for over 18s but not so good for under 18s because more than likely there will be alot of parties and stuff like that going on when world cup 2014 comes around

How many 11 year olds will fly to the over side of the world for the Wold Cup?

Besides , there will be more parties in England anyway.

How many 11 year olds will fly to the over side of the world for the Wold Cup?

Besides , there will be more parties in England anyway.

Why will you be partying in England :O ? is this another WC ' your going to win '

when are you english going to learn not to hype the team up and put more pressure on them too succeed Less expectation - Less disappointment. More expectation the more disappointed you will all be.

Every country has problems and incedents like these. Everyone was worried about South Africa but the only crime in that tournement was Englands performance.

Why will you be partying in England :O ? is this another WC ' your going to win '

when are you english going to learn not to hype the team up and put more pressure on them too succeed Less expectation - Less disappointment. More expectation the more disappointed you will all be.

Since when did I say we were going to win?
Millions of people will be having people round to watch the England games will they not?

Seeing as you support Rangers , i'm guessing your Scottish?
How can you of all people mock others about World Cup failure?

I don't see why someone having road rage should impact on them hosting the World Cup.

Since when did I say we were going to win?
Millions of people will be having people round to watch the England games will they not?

Seeing as you support Rangers , i'm guessing your Scottish?
How can you of all people mock others about World Cup failure?

Just the partying part, Anyway not going to argue with you for the thread to be closed and get infracted :p was a joke.. And I know scotland are **** XD I'm not mocking Englands failures its England fans that always say they are going to win it easily then don't anyway lets stop this arguement here before we get infracted. Apologise for starting it in the first place (A)

Just the partying part, Anyway not going to argue with you for the thread to be closed and get infracted :p was a joke.. And I know scotland are **** XD I'm not mocking Englands failures its England fans that always say they are going to win it easily then don't anyway lets stop this arguement here before we get infracted. Apologise for starting it in the first place (A)

Accepted pal :)

Of course were going to win.
Well no were not but at least if we say we are, the word england and the word win are together for once!

1. It's not racist to question whether a nation is safe, unless you do it on the grounds that brings up genetics (which isn't the case)

2. A few months ago a News bot posted an article about the high crime rate and large groups of gangs throughout brazil, and how it will be a challenge for brazil to protect WC tourists.

The point he is making is 100% legitimate

Isolated incidents don't show the true nature of a country, so showing one video of a car running over cyclists doesn't prove anything. Every country in the world will have videos or evidence of people committing crimes, does that make them unsafe?

However, as with South Africa, there will obviously be question marks over security. Brazil does have a high crime rate, especially in the big crowded cities, and western tourists are often targeted. However I hope that, similar to South Africa, these problems can be overcome to create a truly memorable world cup.

FAKE? The guy who did it is in jail now... LOL only an idiot will think that is fake.