World Cup in Scandinavia and Russia

SaintBantam

Reaction score
Does anybody know how the World Cup works in countries like Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia. These cold-climate countries play there matches from about April till August, during the World Cup (and European Championship.)

I was just wondering as In 4 years time I hope to be leading Finland in the World Cup and also a Finnish team. I wasn't sure if the Finnish Veikkausliiga would still have fixtures during this time and wondered if anybody knew.

Thanks.

PS. Not sure if this is the right forum? Couldn't find a general help forum, so...

If you play as a manager of team in Veikkausliiga and also Finland NT manager then I'd guess your games that go on during WC will be transferred to later date.

Just a guess. And GL getting Finland to any tournament. Not going to happen in RL ever.

If you play as a manager of team in Veikkausliiga and also Finland NT manager then I'd guess your games that go on during WC will be transferred to later date.

Just a guess. And GL getting Finland to any tournament. Not going to happen in RL ever.

That's what I was thinking and hoping. I have tried looking on the internet but I cant find anything.

Also, that's the challenge. With long enough I hope to get them in, but obviously it's very hard. Anyway, I'm sure they could get into the EUROS fairly easily if I manage them right. :)

There are very few matches in the summer, if I recall correctly I've usually had only one or two matches in June to start of July.

Finland also won the EURO 2024 in my save :wub:

There are very few matches in the summer, if I recall correctly I've usually had only one or two matches in June to start of July.

Do you mean you played as a Russian or Scandinavian Club and they do play during the World Cup, etc, but just not much?

Finland also won the EURO 2024 in my save :wub:

Great, thanks!

I've played with CSKA Moscow in Russia and HJK in Finland, there were matches just before the players left tor the WC/EUROs and then the next one was in like start of July when most players had already come back.

I've played with CSKA Moscow in Russia and HJK in Finland, there were matches just before the players left tor the WC/EUROs and then the next one was in like start of July when most players had already come back.

Great, thanks. :)