alicwkd

Reaction score
anybody fancy doing a network game with international teams? play through the world cup and then if we are enjoying it it can continue. never hosted a game for more than 2 people but im pretty sure there should be no problems, although i dont think there should be any more than about 6 people.

im using 10.3 update and will force continue after 30 seconds. usually im on most days after 6th from from about 5- 9 ish. so anybody interested?

cool just created hamachi group.

alicwkd123
password is the same.

anyone else interested in joining?

cool, join the hamachi group :) what team do you guys want to be?

i''l play
can i join?
what hamachi name
and the password?

got a few people now. what team does everyone want to be. zebeya is taking brazil. i will be spain.

it says hamachi group does not exist,

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

ill be holland

w8 im in now

okay so we now have:

me: spain
callumh-94: holland
zebeya: brazil
futureman: unknown
NUFC_tony: unknown

dont think i missed anyone.

dont think i should take anyone else, as the more people there are, the slower the game is.

game is open, everyone join hamachi chat so we can talk

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

we are going on at 5 o clock tomorrow to get the game underway. make sure you are ready by then if you want to play :)

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

not going to take anyone else now as we want the game to progress at a decent speed.