World Cup Powerpoint Help!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6K

ecfc2810

Reaction score
ok basically i need to make a powerpoint of my choice so i decided to choose the world cup a part of what im doing is including a slide on all 32 teams, i have decided to choose events for each country for example

england is gazza crying, rob green's howler
argentina hand of god, messi doing skill
france the headbutt, henry's handball

i have a few good ones but im having trouble finding events and if i do i cant find a picture so any suggestions and links would be appreciated

also does anyone know where to download a FREE vuvuzela sound that isnt a RINGTONE?

Here is my rough copy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CE2V68G2

Last edited:
This sounds fun, are you doing it for English Speaking & Listening? I would be inclined to visit the wikipedia page of each country and go down to sport-football and look for famous events and then go on google and type in the event to get pics. Good luck!

This sounds fun, are you doing it for English Speaking & Listening? I would be inclined to visit the wikipedia page of each country and go down to sport-football and look for famous events and then go on google and type in the event to get pics. Good luck!

im doing it for ICT, ive tried wiki but i want events like klinsman dives, c ronaldo getting rooney sent off, england 1966, roger milla celebration, the spit in that guys hair ect and they usually arent on wiki

Not allowed to choose positive events for foreign countries?

Portugal or England slide:

EP5.jpg

wayne_rooney_1498613c.jpg

_41835960_rooney4162.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Way-001.jpg

Enlgand:

england_1966.jpg

paul-gascoigne-001.jpg

1555579.jpg

France:
zidane_headbutt.jpg

Thierry-Henry-handball2.png

And a cheeky one:

rob_green_1656587c.jpg

Englands-Robert-Green-con-006.jpg

article-1286179-0A0223FA000005DC-695_634x447.jpg

article-1286179-0A022646000005DC-112_306x832.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say

1 Slide per team. Which Includes: National Flag, Team Picture and Tea\m Logo?

Then have a extras section

Yes, I hope this is a success. Big thanks should go to Sismael for his hard work in getting the audio file and images. Good luck with your powerpoint, I look forward to seeing the final copy. ;)

Back