World Cup Powerpoint Help!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6K
thanks but it might be me that has told you the wrong guy

i need(want) that north korean guy crying when they played brazil

Oh, okay, wrong man. Wait. Are you sure that isn't him, I think it is the same man crying in another game...

Jong Tae Se had a shaved head in the match so that picture is from a different North Korea match

im doing it for ICT, ive tried wiki but i want events like klinsman dives, c ronaldo getting rooney sent off, england 1966, roger milla celebration, the spit in that guys hair ect and they usually arent on wiki

you got MSN cause i could help you loads if you want, using Powerpoint, keepvid i've even got some editing equipment you can use to shorten Videos.....

[email protected]

Yours would rape **** ;)

you got MSN cause i could help you loads if you want, using Powerpoint, keepvid i've even got some editing equipment you can use to shorten Videos.....

[email protected]

Yours would rape **** ;)

no i'm fine, hopefully it will be good though

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

i'll have a basic presentation soon then iwill upload it

[email protected]

Yours would rape **** ;)

no i'm fine, hopefully it will be good though

Lol rejected XD Looking forward to seeing this, I made one for the last World Cup but wasn't very good because I was poor at IT then.

^ he could end it with the photo of the bird as some humour. And last but not least... the most interesting part of the night!​

Daily Download Limit

Sorry, you have reached your daily download limit.
Please try again tomorrow or acquire a premium membership.

I have never even heard of the site?

has anyone downloaded it yet because it should work now

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:12 PM ----------

Any feedback?

mate, during the switzerland slide theres a picture of a spain v russia match. i'd get that sorted out

Back