World Cup shootout quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/sport/worldcup/shootout/

this a fun quiz which you should play its just like the world cup but instead of playing you answer questions on the country your playing and world general knowledge

i got to the 1/4 against mexico got the 1st question right then lost the next 3 :'(

mine came on straight away after i refreshed and now it's "fetching questions" for ages

Mine didn't work either :S

Is it me or are some of these questions just ridiculously hard and unknowable :S

Is it me or are some of these questions just ridiculously hard and unknowable :S

i agree some are hard

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

there game is very reliable fs

**** I lost to the Ivory Coast in the round of 16 :( the questions are very hard, I was alive for most of them!!!

didnt get out group stage with argentina this time

I got to the semi's, beat Germany on penalties. Then in the final, played Portugal on penalties. Somehow won again! Pretty exciting game. I celebrated after I won it :D

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

I got to the semi's, beat Germany on penalties. Then in the final, played Portugal on penalties. Somehow won again! Pretty exciting game. I celebrated after I won it :D

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

well done

I got to the semi's where I lost to England... Raging that I don't know a thing about Tudor Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.