ivansrobo

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has been looking and makeing the tactics from all the Teams in the World cup? would like to see and mabe talk about these find out who has the best System....

:)

http://forums.fm-britain.co.uk/index.php?board=79.0 <- there are tactics for most teams there

I've tried to adapt a system resembling Brazil's formation for my Spurs team of 2019, basically using the tactics mentioned in the link above.
  • Mine is the other way around (left/right) to brazil's system, using an inside forward on the right hand side instead of on the left, where Robinho plays for Brazil.
  • I've used those positions because looking at FIFA post match diagrams, the formation looks a lot like a 4-2-3-1 but a bit slanted.
  • Jose Aguilar (a regen), the left back, plays in the wing back position because he can't play DL. It's pretty much where Maicon plays anyway. Both wingbacks are very attacking.
  • The inside forward plays as AMCr instead of AMR, with instructions to Hug Touchline, as mentioned in the thread on the FM-Britain forums.
  • Jamie O'Hara does what Elano/Ramires do for Brazil but on the left.

4.png

I've only used it for a couple of games so far, here are the stats. Don't ask me why west brom are leeds :s