herne79

Reaction score
I've set myself a challenge to win the World Cup with all 8 previous winners using tactical formations actually employed by the winners, and I've hit a bit of a road block.

For all 8 nations, I'm just starting a new save each time and setting myself as each nation's manager - however Germany does not appear in the list of nations to manage.

Anyone know how I can get around this? I won't be using FMRTE so please don't suggest it ;). Perhaps there is something in the Editor I can tweak?

Never mind, I raised it with SI and it is not possible to manage the German national team "due to licensing issues".

It's possible mate, no worries. They just have to say that but it can be fixed, just do it like this!

"Navigate to “Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, delete the folder named ‘all’."

Should you be using a Mac, this is the way to fix it!

"Navigate to “library\application support\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, delete the folder named ‘all’."

You need to start a new save, but when you have done that everything should work and you will be able to manage the German national team!

Last edited:
It's possible mate, no worries. They just have to say that but it can be fixed, just do it like this!

"Navigate to “Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, delete the folder named ‘all’."

Should you be using a Mac, this is the way to fix it!

"Navigate to “library\application support\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, delete the folder named ‘all’."

You need to start a new save, but when you have done that everything should work and you will be able to manage the German national team!

What a star you are ! I award you a PA of 195 with a CA of 200 8-|

The missing 5 points of PA goes to the fact there are 2 folders - one as you rightly point out is "1300/lnc", the other is "1330/lnc". Removing the "all" folder from 1300/lnc didn't work, but removing "all" from 1330/lnc did !

Thank you very much, I can now look forward to managing all 8 World Cup winners :)

What a star you are ! I award you a PA of 195 with a CA of 200 8-|

The missing 5 points of PA goes to the fact there are 2 folders - one as you rightly point out is "1300/lnc", the other is "1330/lnc". Removing the "all" folder from 1300/lnc didn't work, but removing "all" from 1330/lnc did !

Thank you very much, I can now look forward to managing all 8 World Cup winners :)
No problem, haha :) Cheers, not to bad potential (H) Yeah, the "1300/lnc" folder is for the first version of the game, whereas the "1330/lnc" is for the latest update!

Sounds good! Germany is a must to have as nationalteam in the game, such a pity they don't have the rights from the beginning. But as you can fix it, it doesn't matter!