World Darts Championship

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
Anyone been watching it this year. The standard has been so good and there are a few suprises going along the way. Simon Whitlock and Adrian Lewis are looking in very good touch, and could challenge the power. Wade nearly went out last night, if only Hamilton could have hit the last double. Anyone got any thoughts?

I saw Braney's 9 darter

I want Wade to win cus he goes out with Hells Bells

Darts is my number 1 sport so obviously i've been following it. Great tournament so far but Lewis always bottles it against Taylor so I can't see anything other than a Taylor win. I think he'll face Whitlock in the final who will beat Wade and then Barney in the semi final.

Saw Barney's 9 darter, that was quality.

Got tickets to the final :) Happy days. I think its a pity that Lewis and Taylor can't meet in the final. Lewis hasmnt lived up tp his potential the last few years but is starting to come into his own now, i think he can really challenge Taylor in the quarters.

does anyone have a link to a stream?

Just got back, ******* amazing. Atmosphere amazing and it has cheered me up after Old Trafford earlier in the day.

In a strange way, I wanted the aussie to win :'(

Great match tonight. Whitlock will be around for a while if he can keep that sort of performance up. Taylor is a legend. The older he gets the better.

Was a fantastic match to watch. I'll say this now - Phil Taylor, Barney, Wade, Jackpot and everybody else underestimated Simon Whitlock this/last year, and if they do the same the next time, they're in for a treat! The man from dahn-undah gave Phil a really good game tonight, so enjoyable.

It was a great final! It was a shame that leg with all the missed doubles dragged the averages down!

Simon Whitlock was very unlucky he will be back stronger :)

I think Taylor deserved to win though.......

Great match tonight. Whitlock will be around for a while if he can keep that sort of performance up. Taylor is a legend. The older he gets the better.
I think the fatter he gets the better he gets.

He should defo shave the beard........

Is this like the best game ever?!?

9 darter from Lewis in the first set!!!

What an amazing game.

CAMANNNNNNN JACKPOT

9 Darttttterrrrrrrrr :p

Think anderson will win though.. lewis will switch off at some point!