World Darts Championship

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? dARTS IS ****, SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A SPORT WTF!!!!!!!!! SAME THING GOES FOR RUGBY!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? dARTS IS ****, SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A SPORT WTF!!!!!!!!! SAME THING GOES FOR RUGBY!!!!!

Get off this thread then. It uses a lot more skill than football.

Clown.

Manchester City a football ''team'' are you kidding me?? They barely know each others names so how can you call them a team.... they are as much of a team as you think darts is a sport! 8-|

Just leave it all out... its a darts thread.. you dont like darts then **** off onto another forum whats the point commenting on something you dont like it just messes up the thread

NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE DARTS

Phil the power is out already by webster, and someone from my hometown just won earlier

Manchester City a football ''team'' are you kidding me?? They barely know each others names so how can you call them a team.... they are as much of a team as you think darts is a sport! 8-|

AND WHO REALLY CARES?? cERTAINLY NOT ME!! POINT STILL STANDS DARTS AND RUBGY IS TOTAL *****!!!

AND WHO REALLY CARES?? cERTAINLY NOT ME!! POINT STILL STANDS DARTS AND RUBGY IS TOTAL *****!!!

your opinion now **** off the darts thread.. take a hint your not wanted you don't even like the bloomin sport... your just obviously bored and trying to start an unnecessary argument.. grow up

Listen if you watched the first set of this final and found that you still didn't like darts then there is something wrong with you... there was more excitement in that 5 minutes of darts than a whole 90 minutes of watching a man city game.

Lets be honest this years tournament has been different class! come on Anderson!!!

Rugby is epic, so is darts. If you don't like it then don't comment on this thread!

Anyway, whos winning atm?

Rugby is epic, so is darts. If you don't like it then don't comment on this thread!

Anyway, whos winning atm?

3-2 to lewis on sets first to 7!

epic match both scoring high averages but anderson missin way too many doubles.. also lewis got a 9 darter in first set