World Domination F.C. Barcelona

• Thread starter Thread starter briann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 7K
30 million for a 17 year old, what has the world come to

30m for a player who is having a average overal rating of 7.80 as defender as 17 year old and is named in dream team of the year ( europe ) and in team of the year ( spain ) is pretty worth it in my opinion :) and not too mention the incredible improvement he has made with skills

SEASON LOOKBACK

Barcelone win treble!

View attachment 307774View attachment 307776

Overall the season in the competition went very nice with only 4 draws and 4 losses ( it maybe not seem as much but its still too much in my opinion :) ) Real madrid gave us a **** of a competition though with only finishing 3 points behind Barcelona! we were not certain of the title untill last match day which we easilly won with 9-1 against Malaga ( atleast on points we were not certain of it yet ) but we already had a margaine of +15 goals so we were pretty sure we already had the title, but you never know :D

The thing I am MOST proud of in this season is the goal scoring record from Lionel Messi 58 GOALS IN THE COMPETITION! and Kurt Zouma getting an average rating of 7.74 in the competition as a 18 YEAR OLD defender! he is going too be a WORLD STAR!

Champions League

In the first knockout fase of the champions league we got too draw Fenerbache and on paper that should have been an easy match and it pretty was
View attachment 307781With Fenerbache put aside easily we got our new opponent in the quarter final which was Manchester City I was confident about that we got the home game as first I was confident that we would win that one but I was abit sceptic about the away game with a goal scoring game for both sides with both bad defending but I got proven wrong
View attachment 307782View attachment 307783

In the Semi Final we got to draw PSG ( 2 french teams were in the semi finals this year! PSG and LOSC ) on paper PSG should be easier then man city and it was

View attachment 307784View attachment 307784

and then THE FINAL! I could not have wished for a better Final against Arsenal in my opinion the 2 best playing football teams in the world against eachother with a great phylisiophy ( sorry for my bad english ) and of course in the final, Messi dominates.
View attachment 307786

Honestly I thought my wingers would pass the ball more too Messi but they are not so basicly messi is doing it pretty much on his own with rushes, although he gets some crosses though but still not as much as I wanted so I might have too change tactic

Back