Ameniste

Reaction score
so...on my Newcastle save Messi won the last 7 World Golden Balls. 2009-2015..wtf

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

8 times now..

Surprising! In my games Emile Heskey seems to be a consistent winner.

Surprising! In my games Emile Heskey seems to be a consistent winner.

Enough with the Heskey posts lately...everybody seems to be doing them. Yeah Messi has won the last 5 on my current save. I had an old save where he won it 13 out of 14 years. Gerrard was the only player to beat messi in that save. Its crazy how overhyped he is in the game.

Enough with the Heskey posts lately...everybody seems to be doing them. Yeah Messi has won the last 5 on my current save. I had an old save where he won it 13 out of 14 years. Gerrard was the only player to beat messi in that save. Its crazy how overhyped he is in the game.

It's never enough with him - his second name is Ivanhoe, ffs! I've read that book when I was a kid and I certainly won't name mi kids after it.

Messi won the first 2 on mine but I signed hulk and he has now won it 3 years in a row, he is an amazing player can play him anywhere along the front 30 to 40 goals a season. But Messi is amazing did you not see that second goal he scored against Madrid outstanding!!

Messi has won it 4 out of 6 years on my current save, with Ronaldo winning it one and Rooney winning it the other.

so...on my Newcastle save Messi won the last 7 World Golden Balls. 2009-2015..wtf

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

8 times now..

Are you saying he doesn't deserve it because I would love to refer to his scoring record on my game.

In my Man Utd save in the first season Messi didn't even get into the top 3.

7 times in 9 seasons with ronaldo and rooney winning the other 2 on mine :p

Lionel Messi wins the World Golden Ball due to his drastically high world reputation value in the database.

Club football is a much better measure than international. Ronaldo didn't have a great world cup either, if you remember... Would you really say they're not the 2 best players in the world?