world intercontinetal league (in progress)

garffy87

Reaction score
let me know what you think of this! i have played with the editor and had a lot of success. im going to create a new league and cup competitions. and create 32 new teams. (2 leagues of 16).

the new teams will be continental and best of teams, as well as promising young teams. all teams will come with relivents staff but know funds to try to prevent transfers to quickly.

so the list taking shape looks bit like this - UK & Eire, Scandanavia, North America, South America, Central Americas & the islands, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Africa, West Africa, North Africa, Oceania, The Middle East, Southern Asia, Northern Asia, Uefa XI, FIFA R.O.W, R.O.WVeterans(any nationality over 35), North America U21, North America U21, UK & Eire U21, North Europe U21, South Europe U21, East Europe U21, League Association Select XI, Conference Select (any one out side of top flight football), Scandinavia U21, Team Asia U21, Team Africa U21, The LEgends (oh yes Pele and co are back), Europe U17, World U17.

the league structure will be 16 and 16 with 3 up 3 down. Play off for promotion for 3rd spot. The cups will be a national KO cup for all 32 teams. Premier and confrence cups for each league, with two groups of 4 in each competition top 2 to 2 legged semi and final. League cup all 32 teams world cup format style. there will be a league v national cup winner super cup. there will also be a Euro and R.O.W cups in some format.

i will split up all competitions to run throughout the calender year, the league and national cup in unison, with the super cup preceding the week of the first league games. The season will run August to February. The League Cup will run March - May, and two league specific cups being in July.

Each team will have 25 players consisting of - 3 GK 9 Def 9 Mid 4 ST.

Ok anyone with more experience than me with any additional ideas or potential problems please let me know, i will be starting work on this on thursday so will give a few days for feed back to make sure it wont be a waste of time, or a pointless exercies due to a unforseen problem lol.

finally the players for each team any one wishing to help pick the teams please post your squad here. The league association team is a voted for by fm base team.

|I estimate that the database will be here for mid july ish. if any body could help with kits and badges etc please contact me as it would be massive!!! i would love to see your ideas for each teams kits and badges etc etc.

thanks in advance, and for surviving reading this far.

I'd probably give it a go if I'm bored of my current save by then

Sounds great......if u need any databse help feel free to ask

Haunter99, Alcaraz probably be calling on you too regularly.

Ok few snags and early changes already. lol.

going to have to change the teams in it, going to mean adding it up to 12 under 21 teams and adding 11 more teams.

i am working out the new team list and where each teams players will be made up from expect thius posted in next few hours or tomoro evening bout 8 at latest.

ok i will gladly help... but just so u know, i'm from malaysia, so maybe there is time different....
like right now it's 2.30 am here, so if u need help and i didnt reply, maybe i was asleep.... :p
but dont worry i will help u....

It is a mamath task lol, yeah no sweat on time difference. i nearly sorted out new league and cup structure and who is in each league etc etc. next big task is assigning the right people to each team then couple days creating each group of clubs and bout 2-3 weeks making league cup structures. which league to over right or nation to set as new structure to is another big Question!!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

inter-continental world competitions
all stars league
1. uk & eire all stars
2. northern europe all stars
3. eastern europe all stars
4. southern europe all stars
5. scandinavian all stars
6. north & central american all stars
7. south american all stars
8. north africa all stars
9. southern africa all stars
10. oceania all stars
11. middle east all stars
12. pacific all stars
13. asian all stars
14. rest of the world all stars
15. uefa allianze all stars
16. league all stars

this is the final list of teams to be created, the rest of the leagues will use same teams with a b league of second choice squads, the c league will be third choice squads and the d league will be for players u19 to start with. Each league will have a league cup in the form of round robin groups of 4 home and aways then 2 legged ko for top 2 sides, final will also be 2 legged. The national cup will be home and away straight ko, the final at a nueteral venue.
the grand cup will use all 64 side in a round robin format of random groups each year if i can possibly do it it will use 2 robin rounds. Other cups will be national cup winners v all star league winner. And final cup is the super cup all four league winners in a group home and away winner takes all.

the b c and teams will get nick names like instead of south africa b maybe something like african lions.

i am now about to create new continent nation and then the team shells and competition once i know it loads up ok, i will get everyones opinion on players for each team.

sound good.... btw u want to create new continent??
well i think there will be no problem to create new continent, but dont try to create new nation, just edit other nation which doesnt have any continent, my suggestion is USSR....

sound good.... btw u want to create new continent??
well i think there will be no problem to create new continent, but dont try to create new nation, just edit other nation which doesnt have any continent, my suggestion is USSR....

ok sounds good. ive created the continent south eurasianican plate, lol and have made all 64 team shells.