nirjhar85

Reaction score
I hated FM 13, so never bothered to purchase it. FM 14 with 14.1.4 patch is really great. So, here I am again with a new world league database after the FM 12 version.

Features
  • Total 960 teams sorted by reputations from all the countries in FM world.
  • Total 64 sub-divisions distributed in 4 main divisions.
  • Champions Cup consists of top 4 placed clubs from each sub-divisions in Champions League format.(Group league then knockout)
  • League Cup consists of all the clubs in main divisions(knockout only)
  • Super Cup consists the champions of League Cups and the Champions Cup(knockout only)
  • Player of Year, Golden Ball, Manager of the year and Team of the year awards will be selected from these competitions only.
  • Each sub division contains total 15 clubs. So players will get proper rest between matches and schedule will not feel boring and long.
  • Prize money will be distributed according to position and it will be healthy enough to protect a club from bankruptcy.
Keep checking this thread for future updates. 40% of work is done till now. I am open for all the suggestions and feedback.

Last edited:
Update(19 dec) - There were some bugs exist in the editor which patch 14.2 fixed completely. Rebuilding it for 14.2

Wow, would totally love that! So it has kind of a pyramid structure? Exactly what I've been looking for if it does! How's it going? Please let me know if there are a dl-link anywhere!

Cheers for the effort mate!

If it's possible it'd be really appreciated if CL and EL were removed, can you sort that out?

Come on man, you can't tease with this dream db and then just disappear. Not fair!

Sorry for the long delay. Lot of things happened in my life in the last 4 months. So could not work on the db. Anyway, I am back again.

I have found that a db with almost 1000 teams makes even a quad core system halt during cups' draw or processing AI matches. So I shortened it little bit. The formats are still the same but reduced the number of teams. It will now consist 640 teams and with large database selected, it will contain 50000+ players. I believe it is more than sufficient for everybody.

It is compatible for the patch 14.3 and above. Currently I am holidaying it to test the database. So far it is running smoothly. Need to tweak some awards and rules. After that I will release it. Probably within next week.

Again I am apologizing for the long absence.

Hi man,

Sound's good, I'd still be up to it! Can you put it up now?

Cheers!