World League Database

great011

Reaction score
The largest world league database that created on the english system for Football manager 2009.
more then 600 clubs from all over the worlds togehter.

The changes that made :

1. No work permit needed.
2. Cash and transfer budget fix.
3. Min. Att and ticket price fix.
4. Leagues histories fix until year 2000.
5. Clubs from 58 diffrent countries set togheter in palyable and unplayable leagues.

The database was checked until 2013 with no problems with the two patches 1&2.

The playable leagues :

Premier League

R. Madrid Barcelona Man Utd Chelsea Inter A.C. Milan Arsenal Liverpool FC Bayern Juventus Sevilla Valencia Olympique Lyonnais Roma Porto Sao Paulo Benfica Boca River Sporting CP

Football League Championship

Fiorentina Ajax Fenerbahce At. Madrid Zenit PSV Villarreal Marseille Galatasaray Werder Bremen Palmeiras Gremio Internacional CSKA Moscow Celtic America (MEX) Dinamo Kiev Bordeaux Rangers Schalke Chivas Palermo Lazio HSV

Football League One

Cruzeiro Sampdoria UdineseDeportivo Tottenham Shakhtar Napoli Olympiakos
Feyenoord Paris Saint-Germain Besiktas Leverkusen Zaragoza Spartak Moscow Genoa AS Monaco Anderlecht Dortmund Santos Fluminense Osasuna Cruz Azul Everton Flamengo

Football League Two

Stuttgart Getafe CFR Cluj Racing Panathinaikos Saint-Etienne AZ Independiente Athletic Pumas San Lorenzo Torino Betis Aston Villa Newcastle Man City Club Brugge Atalanta Partizan Standard Red Star Steaua West Ham Botafogo

Conference National

Mallorca Sparta Prague LevskiBasel Portsmouth Toluca Stade Rennais Pachuca AEK Braga Hertha BSC Recreativo B. Jerusalem FC Kobenhavn Lokomotiv Moscow LOSC Lille Blackburn Middlesbrough Vasco Frankfurt R. Sociedad Rapid CSKA (Sofia) Atletico Mineiro

Conference North

Heerenveen Slavia Prague Corinthians Estudiantes (LP) Bolton Trabzonspor
Monterrey Le Mans Litex Valladolid Nantes M. Tel-Aviv Nancy Lorraine Koln
Bologna Sochaux Nurnberg Colo Colo Atlante Almeria Timisoara Siena

Conference South

FC Twente Wolfsburg Dinamo Buc. Toulouse FC Celta Dinamo Atlas Tigres
Hannover Lens Zurich Dinamo Moscow Maccabi Haifa Sunderland A.J. Auxerre
Morelia Rapid Wien Catania OGC Nice Velez Kayserispor Chievo

Another 23 leagues unplayable were set.

Open the rar file and poot it on :
C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db

When you open new game you need to select only the english leagues.

Download link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/180446180/World.League.Great011.rar

Two pics from the game:

t24e0yzgnkzy.jpeg

gqy5mol4jbgy.jpeg

Looks really good and a nice even and fair mix of clubs. Bit Gutted Hearts are not there but we suck and i can always amend it:p

Will def be downloading this when i get back from work. I am sure Sean will upload to fmbase aswell

Looks really good and a nice even and fair mix of clubs. Bit Gutted Hearts are not there but we suck and i can always amend it:p

Will def be downloading this when i get back from work. I am sure Sean will upload to fmbase aswell

I think they in next division (none playable), they might promot someday.

can i have this and org game installed same time? or will i lose the old one thanks!

can i have this and org game installed same time? or will i lose the old one thanks!

It's just a database you can have how much that you want to.
when you open a new game you select to play with this database.
when you want to play with other data you just open a new game with different data.

That's how the champions league look like in this game.

yydqgmzmo40m.jpg

1yfdoou2egi3.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice database mate...
won't download though as i am busy on the 9.0.2 database!

Nice one ! Don't I'll download it though, sticking to the basics is enough for me. :p

yup defo it's a challenge and something different.