Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6805

In this Challenge I have created the World Nations Challenge which contains all 208 Full FIFA Nations as follows:

16 Groups of 13 Nations playing each other twice (24 games) with the top 4 from each group qualifying for the knockout stage (64 teams), all games in the knockout compatition will be played over 2 legs.

The Challenge: Win the World Nations Challenge with a team of your choice.

Post your progress on this thread.

Last edited:
Nice league mate! I was thinking about doing a league similar but with each of the World Cup winning squads and a few other legendary international squads through the years. But I'm too lazy to do the research and make it haha!

View attachment 260245put it here .when i start game what leagues do i load up to find it
it dosn't matter what league's you load mate its an international compatition like the world cup so it will run with any league selected. The fixtures are scheduled about the 1st of august.

sorted will all gud now cheers.will play this along side your endurance challenge .

dude I have no idea how to start playing it...I put it in the editor folder start the game tick it and then no clue, to start playing it...pls explain :D

dude I have no idea how to start playing it...I put it in the editor folder start the game tick it and then no clue, to start playing it...pls explain :D
just pick the nation you want to play as annd wait for the fixtures to be announced.

Sounds like a bit fun, will give it a bash, running it along with your enduro league!! Will let ya know who I choose to be...... 8-|

I'm going to try it out with a big team, I would go Germany but whatever I try they always won't work so I'll go Brazil

Hiya mate. Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but how do you actually run the scenario? I was expecting a dbc file, but the download is an xml. Also, does this World Nations League thingy run every year, and does it run alongside all the normal leagues/cups/internationals etc or does it take preference over them?

Hiya mate. Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but how do you actually run the scenario? I was expecting a dbc file, but the download is an xml. Also, does this World Nations League thingy run every year, and does it run alongside all the normal leagues/cups/internationals etc or does it take preference over them?
an xml file is just an uncompressed dbc file, yes it runs along side all other compatitions.

great database! ive just started with Argentina, sounds like a good laugh, and a bit of fun while we're all waiting for FM13. One question though, surely if every player plays a full domestic season, won't they just be really fatigued with playing a full on international season on top?