World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score

I got to see my first ever Blizzcon last night via the "virtual ticket", and finally got to see what this was about. And I have to say-Blizzard have not disappointed with what could be an epic expansion release. For a while now, the number of subs has been in steady decline, but with this next release I have a sneaking suspicion that this will majorly reduce the unsubscribers.

With this expansion, there is a brand new world-Draenor and new zones. The crux of the story is Garrosh. He is on trial, but escapes before the verdict. With help from an ally who can bend time. His most critical mission is to stop the moment when the Orcs of old drank demon blood and fall under the sway of The Burning Legion. He will build an Iron Horde with the Chieftans of Old, empowered with the technology of the present. He will lead the Iron Horde through a time-spanning Dark Portal to conquer the present day. However-Garrosh is not THE big bad guy in this.

What's new in this? Well the key features are as follows:

• Level cap of 100
  • Brand new PvP zones
  • New character models
  • Instantly boost 1 character to level 90 to begin playing immediately
  • Building and upgrading of garrisons
  • 7 brand new dungeons, and 2 new raids with 16 bosses
  • Inventory will be worked on-quest items no longer take up bag space for example
And that's on top of the ton of new quests that's also going to be included. Also, LFR is going to be scaled in a way similar to flex raiding aswell. So with some of the things Blizzard are putting into this, they are clearly entering uncharted waters. And I think it's going to pay off after what I saw last night.

[video=youtube;OYueIdI_2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0[/video]

*Will post some further screenshots/vids as I come across them to give a better idea of it all, along with any further stuff announced at Blizzcon

Here is the official cinematic for the next World of Warcraft expansion, Warlords of Draenor. Released just a few minutes ago.

[video=youtube;TLzhlsEFcVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ&list=PLY0KbDiiFYeP8hkPrVS3y0Ua 45EJlWRBw[/video]

Release date-13th November.

The hype is real (H)

Last edited:
wowowowowowowowowowowow

I've played fm for 21 years and wow for 10...