World of Warcraft?

Douy

Reaction score
I saw that Lee plays it from his xfire thing and was wondering if anyone else plays?

I play it at the weekends atm because uni network doesn't let you play online games but i'll probz play it more when i move into my flat.

i tried the 2 week free trial a while back and no offence to anyone but i thought it was awful and i felt when i played it i should get my own life instead of playing someone elses! im not sure why cos i play loads of games but with that i just felt like i was a loser when i was playing it!

Yeh the start of the game sucked Sam. Only reason I played it was because my two flat mates played it as well so it was quite fun. As you get further into the game it gets a lot better and now I'm a total hardcore raider. :cool:

Kris has a character on the same server as me as well and I help him out sometimes, I think he's nearly level 40 now. :D

Everyone who is into computer games seems to play it. Some of my mates go on about "wow" for ******* hours and i'm like **** this... Not into many games these days apart from GTA which everyone plays (can't wait till the new one comes out on pc..) or footy games. Back in the day (haha only 19...) use to play warcraft III but always rather play melee than those corridor games or "dota" whatever that means.

wow is great i have a level 40,25 and 9 keep having phases where i want and dont want to play it. i would prob be on it more if my sister wasnt such a lee geek and on it 20 hours a day

what server you on lee?

i'm on aszune, but i'm playing on netherstorm fun server the now, cause it's better. basically, you get to level 70 straight away and get like 100000 gold to buy gear.

what server you on lee?

i'm on aszune, but i'm playing on netherstorm fun server the now, cause it's better. basically, you get to level 70 straight away and get like 100000 gold to buy gear.

I'm on Lightbringer --> Me

I've played on private servers for a bit, didn't see the point in them to be honest. :D

i am on lightbringer aswell. Dont have one of those mad profiles though :(

if your character is over level 10, it will be in the armory surely? all you have to do is search you character name.

Never bothered with it myself but I know people who play it for hours at a time, one guy I knew played on it for 20 hours straight :|

I had it a few month back and hated it, costs too much imo. Plus ****** blizzard kept takin the money even though I couldnt log in, dont know why i couldnt but it wouldnt let me log in but they still charged me, even though i rang them twice :mad:

Never bothered with it myself but I know people who play it for hours at a time, one guy I knew played on it for 20 hours straight :|

Longest I've played it for is about 15 hours or something. :eek: The game is sort of a timesink though, it's hard to just log on for 10-15 minutes and do something you will often play it for an hour at least.

I had it a few month back and hated it, costs too much imo.

I think WoW is a bargain. In my opinion you should get an hours gameplay for every pound you spend, so in that right WoW just rocks because it's only £7 (i think) a month.

yeah, it's pretty cheap i think, for the amount of gameplay available. considering most users will play it for about 20 hours a week or something, you get your value for money.

I'm sure there is new content always being added and patches here and there so you do get your moneys worth, £7 is quite good. My friend plays WoW and she loves it but I have never tried it because I enjoy playing EVE-Online when I get the time to.

I'm not really interested in these sorta games. Games where you have to use spells constanly annoy me and are just lame.

Lee you are a geek. :)

agreed sean , little ***** kept just attacking me all the time as i strutted around being all cool

only wanted to play it cos south park made it cool