huzzle101

Reaction score
Every year for the past 6 years in my Game Messi has won the Ballon D'or
Does anyone else have this problem ??

The best player in the world winning the best player of the world trohpy isn't a problem, is it?

I know but i want one of my players to win, have a striker that was on 35 goals in all competitions and then gets injured for 4 to 5 months so he didnt get to continue and win, then of course messi wins

That's because..........he got injured maybe?

I had Rossi on 33 goals and 25 assists in 35 games, 8.05 average rating (highest in Europe) and he didn't even get a look in for La Liga player of the year, world player of the year or any noticeable awards. Blergh.

I know but i want one of my players to win, have a striker that was on 35 goals in all competitions and then gets injured for 4 to 5 months so he didnt get to continue and win, then of course messi wins

messi is theee best player in the world or in history FACT so its only natural messi is going to win it for as long as he is kicking a ball so its only natural he is going to win it but im sure if your player didnt get injured he would have won it as long as messi was injured of course lol

Messi won even though he only played 18 times and scored 13 goals, Ronaldo on the other hand scored 39 goals

Messi won even though he only played 18 times and scored 13 goals, Ronaldo on the other hand scored 39 goals

as far as i'm led to believe it goes on player ratings so he obv had higher rating

Messi had a broken leg in my game but still won it

same problem every year the same players win. won every thing with lyon my cf top goal scorer best avg rating in lge and cl not even close to getting award. wtf

same problem every year the same players win. won every thing with lyon my cf top goal scorer best avg rating in lge and cl not even close to getting award. wtf
I am quite sure that the world player of the year has something to do with the reputation of the club. I had a similar problem with my Ajax team. My players were some of the best in the world but because Ajax's rep was low (compared to the top teams),none of my players got put up for the award. After i had got the clubs rep up by winning the champions league a few times and constant good showing in the competition, then i started to get my players in for the award.

aW7oU.png

It took me more or less 5 - 6 years to even get my players on the shortlist up until 2016 i didn't have 1 of my players on the shortlist.

start a new game with barca, leave him in the reserves all year and see if he wins it then! my guess is he will......

how did u get gotze .b d never sell they want 100m
I signed him in 2016 for 35.5 million he was still at Dortmund. It took years of rep building for him to be interested in a move to Ajax.

world player of the year last 3 yrs (its 2014 now) its been my stiker neymar and golden boat last yr was cavani also in my team although messi won it like 4 times in a row before that
so its mostly stirkers but not always messi (although he does do extremely well)

I am quite sure that the world player of the year has something to do with the reputation of the club. I had a similar problem with my Ajax team. My players were some of the best in the world but because Ajax's rep was low (compared to the top teams),none of my players got put up for the award. After i had got the clubs rep up by winning the champions league a few times and constant good showing in the competition, then i started to get my players in for the award.

aW7oU.png

It took me more or less 5 - 6 years to even get my players on the shortlist up until 2016 i didn't have 1 of my players on the shortlist.

HOLY JUMPING JAHOSAPHATS!!

Guys i am really frustrated and angry. Cavani did not win the world player of the year noooo he came second and you can guess messi came first even though the stats clearly showed messi was out beaten by a huge margin. Messi had 49 apps - 38 Goals - 14 Assists. And Cavani had 58 apps - 60 goals - 27 Assists. whyyyyy whhyyyy whyyyyy does messi win this award all the f****** time

I won the award for the past two years. Problem is that no one will probably take it from me unless my guy gets injured. Then again I am in 2034 so Messi is retired.

Messi has won it 8 times in a row in my game, but I have three players on my shortlist. By the way, it's a lot harder for your player to win if they are not in one of the 4 big leagues (Spain, England, Germany or Italy) or not in the top 5 national teams. Once I won the champions league 7 times with Celtic, and none of my players even made it on the shortlist. The moment I left Celtic for Barca and took the best players with me they all made it on the shortlist. Go figure.