sammyt

Reaction score
what is the weirdest world rankings you have seen on your copies of fm?

as you can see from my screenshots alot of nations aren't where you'd necessarily expect to find them and i'm only just starting my 4th season.

just incase anyone's wondering they are all from the same game it's just i got bored of teh default skin so changed to the dark option.

Last edited:
How can england be top in 2012 ?
they wouldnt have won anything or that :S
and the euro's wont be finished by the 20th of june will they ?

the england top screenshot was taken between the end of qualifying and the start of the tournament, which they went on to lose all of their group games in.

get in there hungary!!! (im half hungarian)

Belarus are on the rise! Прыходзьце па Беларусі!

I think Brazil is getting a low ranking because they're automatic qualifiers for the World Cup = no qualifying matches = no points.

In my save, Ivory Coast beat England in the 2013 Confederations Cup. The former is now world #2 and the latter is #1.

Belarus are on the rise! Прыходзьце па Беларусі!
Belarus was for years no. 1 and 2 in the world rankings in my save. They won the Euro 2016 and lost to Argentina in the World Cup 2018 final. Now they've dropped to around no. 15. Might be my job to make them win the World Cup.

Last edited:
How can england be top in 2012 ?
they wouldnt have won anything or that :S
and the euro's wont be finished by the 20th of june will they ?

When I was England manager I got them up to 1st before the euro's you just have to win all matches and arange a friendly with spain

Belarus was for years no. 1 and 2 in the world rankings in my save. They won the Euro 2016 and lost to Argentina in the World Cup 2018 final. Now they've dropped to around no. 15. Might be my job to make them win the World Cup.

Зрабіце гэта, яны дзіўным! :wub:

I got Scotland up to second after beating Spain twice in the Qualifiers and beat them in the Euro 2012 Group Stage before getting beat off of Italy in the QF

In my save, 2013-2014, Brazil are ranked 18th in the world while Croatia and Belgium are ranked 2nd and 6th in the world respectively. :O