Maxharry3

Reaction score
What is your world record transfer fee mine is 90 million pounds infact 3 of the 5 top transfers were done by me
whats ur transfer?

What is your world record transfer fee mine is 90 million pounds infact 3 of the 5 top transfers were done by me whats ur transfer?
I'm not really a big spender
o.png

Paid £90m pounds plus addons for Pogba. Sold Pereyra for £28m and Coutinho for £40m so I could afford it. Two very good players sold for a Superstar midfielder, possibly the best midfielder in the entire game.

Paid £90m pounds plus addons for Pogba. Sold Pereyra for £28m and Coutinho for £40m so I could afford it. Two very good players sold for a Superstar midfielder, possibly the best midfielder in the entire game.

HOW old was pogba when you did it mate mine was for a 22 year old already world beating regen

if i have the budget to do big spending i will use that money to its full extent ya know?

Mine was 30 Million + Busquets for Pogba (3rd season I believe it was). I usually spend a good amount of my transfer budgets, but I don't spend much more than 15 million for a player. Id rather buy 4 player's for 15 than 1 for 60. Also, I have found that you can always find great player's who have been transfer listed, especially strikers (Icardi, Vietto, Jovetic, etc) for around 5 million.

But thats just me, I fully understand why people spend 100 million on players to get the biggest names.