BrandonOng

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This post I created is to ask everyone here for suggestion. I believe most of you here already know about the world record for the longest single game save in FM. Well I would like to attempt to break the record and would like to know which club or country to start? Any suggestion?

Longest single game of Football Manager | Guinness World Records - yup, 154 seasons apparently.

Managed Fiorentina for the whole game and, somehow, won 151 league championships..!! That's ridiculous...

Longest I've had was a 36 season game on FM14

As for the who and were to start - does it matter, after 15 seasons nothing is going to be recognisable.

If it was me and I was planning on sticking to one team, I think I'd need a target to continually chase...like getting a Scandinavian team to the Champions League final for example.

Otherwise, a really adventurous challenge would be something like managing in every country on the game.

Last edited:
Longest single game of Football Manager | Guinness World Records - yup, 154 seasons apparently.

Managed Fiorentina for the whole game and, somehow, won 151 league championships..!! That's ridiculous...

Longest I've had was a 36 season game on FM14

As for the who and were to start - does it matter, after 15 seasons nothing is going to be recognisable.

If it was me and I was planning on sticking to one team, I think I'd need a target to continually chase...like getting a Scandinavian team to the Champions League final for example.

Otherwise, a really adventurous challenge would be something like managing in every country on the game.

Scandinavian? Haha any team to suggest? I have no idea about it. Every country? I done that in the past but not very success for me :(

Class or sad lol. Literally came home played FM. Played before work. Played on holidays. Played during weekends while watching any game that was on telly :)

Yea thats one **** of commitment for it. I never know it could be a Guinness World Records by just playing that much. :O

Scandinavian? Haha any team to suggest? I have no idea about it. Every country? I done that in the past but not very success for me :(

Scandinavian was just an example, but there are a whole host of second/third tier European nations, who have never had any success in the Champions League - not sure it would take 154 seasons, but it would certainly be a challenge.

I make it (could be wrong) that there are 118 playable leagues...and with cup competitions, probably at least the same again...could try and win every one in one save?!?

Scandinavian was just an example, but there are a whole host of second/third tier European nations, who have never had any success in the Champions League - not sure it would take 154 seasons, but it would certainly be a challenge.

I make it (could be wrong) that there are 118 playable leagues...and with cup competitions, probably at least the same again...could try and win every one in one save?!?

I see, will definitely consider this idea about Scandinavian leagues. Will start this challenge in a couple of weeks time. Thanks for your suggestion. :)