nirjhar85

Reaction score
*** Updated in 20th may, 14

FM 14 is the best and the most bug free version till date except the horrible user interface. Anyway, the editor is superb and does exactly what instructed to do unlike other versions. So, I am going to stay with this version till next 3-4 years. Now, coming to the point, let me introduce you my dream creation:

World Super League 2014

This league has 7 level deep. It consist of total 640 clubs. Other than top 2 divisions, other 5 division is divided into 6 subdivisions. Top 3 clubs are promoted and bottom 3 clubs are relegated each season. Only for Division 1 there will be play off for championship promotion.

There is one league cup for each main division where clubs play in knock out system.

There is champions cup where winner of each league play in European champions league format i.e group stage and knock out.

There is also a Federation cup where all the runners up from each league play in European champions league format.

Huge funds are given to each clubs to payout transportation and transfer fees. Also all debts are cleared from databases for super league formats.
  • Nation: Canada
  • Leagues: World Premiere Division, World Championship Division, World Division 1 League A to F, World Division 2 League A to F, World Division 3 League A to F, World Division 4 League A to F & World Division 5 League A to F.
  • Cups: World Champions Cup (winners from each league, total 32 teams seeded in 8 group where top 2 teams will qualify for knock out), Federation Cup (runners-up from each league, total 32 teams seeded in 8 group where top 2 teams will qualify for knock out), Top League Cup, League 1 Cup, League 2 Cup, League 3 Cup, League 4 Cup & League 5 Cup.
  • Season Date: 15th August to 15th May (approx.)
  • Transfer Window: 1st July to 30th July (approx.)
  • Squad Rules: Max. 30 players. No domestic or foreigner restrictions.
  • Match Rules: 3 out of 11 subs are allowed. No other restrictions.
  • Stages: Total 640 teams divided in 32 groups. Each team will play with each other twice.
  • Sorting Rules: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw & no point for a loss. If points are tied then goal difference will be accounted for.
  • Prize Money: 50000 Pound for a win, 30000 Pound for a draw & 10000 Pound for a loss (valid for all league and cups competitions), no prize money for final league positions.
  • Finance: Debts from all teams are removed. All teams are given 150 million Pound as renewable income each year to arrange fund for transfers and transportation. No team will go bankrupt unlike previous version of World League.
This sums up all the main features. Ask me anything about this league in this thread. I would like to hear your feedback. More features will come in future versions.

Change logs:
  • v0.9 RC- Preview release. Expect a few bugs :(
  • v1.0- Final release.
  • v1.1- Minor changes.
  • v1.2- Fixed player registration number rules. Adjusted match time & date of competitions.

Download Link
: https://mega.co.nz/#!rcwGVawK!CZEdi7rtx2XMCUez6EGSpzXPZZyYT20-lO3ytAMwJkk

Last edited:
I only got 12million dollars from Man U for transfer budget, is this right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I only got 12million dollars from Man U for transfer budget, is this right?

Financial condition is like bank balance to any club. 150 million pound given to the clubs are the money that club will earn each season. Where, transfer budget is pre-determined by a particular club's board. If you want more transfer fund available, ask to the Man U board.

Also, tell me how's your save going. Your feedback will help me to develop more interesting future versions.

Released final version with all the bugs cleared. Download it and post your feedback.

Could you increase to transfer window?

Could you increase to transfer window?

Transfer window lasts for 1 month. I believe it is sufficient for signing any player. Because, potential signings are always pre planned. So it should not take more than 1 month to sign them in.

Any chance of creating a cup tournament where all the teams play? Similar to the FA Cup

Any chance of creating a cup tournament where all the teams play? Similar to the FA Cup

I could, but the clubs are already playing lots of matches. I did not want to congest the fixtures. There is already a league club for every tier.

I am from Turkey

There is no one who rented

If you are saying that no player in any turkish clubs are on loan, then let me tell you that when I was editing the database, I have removed all the loans, debts and bans from the entire database. This way there will be no overlap of players in different leagues and no clubs will participate in world league with financial disadvantages.

If you are saying that no player in any turkish clubs are on loan, then let me tell you that when I was editing the database, I have removed all the loans, debts and bans from the entire database. This way there will be no overlap of players in different leagues and no clubs will participate in world league with financial disadvantages.

Players not for rent

example

victor moses liverpool for rent
luuk de jong newcastle
guardado leverkusen
courtois At. madrid
g?khan t?re beşiktaş

Players not for rent

example

victor moses liverpool for rent
luuk de jong newcastle
guardado leverkusen
courtois At. madrid
g?khan t?re beşiktaş

All the previous loans are cleared before making this database.

New minor version update. Now squad number must be given to the players. Also adjusted times and dates of the competitions to allow more rest between games.

Is this compatible with LFC's update?