Is this compatible with LFC's update?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes, it is compatible. Just don't use this database with other league modification one. LFC's is just data updates. So it is safe.

Thank you for your hard work, I've tried to create one of those world league of my own but it went completely wrong.
Will try it ASAP. Just two quick questions: Does it work with pr0 update? He divides his update to different files, such as Injuries, Transfers, Promotions etc. I'm specifically interested in the compatibility with the transfer update, because you said you removed all loans and I assume that this update contain loans. Obviously the Promotions and Relegations update is irrelevant but I'm curious about the other ones.

Also, is there a mid-season transfer window? If not, is it possible for you to add alternative version with one and perhaps longer summer transfer window?

Thank you, as I said your work is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for your hard work, I've tried to create one of those world league of my own but it went completely wrong.
Will try it ASAP. Just two quick questions: Does it work with pr0 update? He divides his update to different files, such as Injuries, Transfers, Promotions etc. I'm specifically interested in the compatibility with the transfer update, because you said you removed all loans and I assume that this update contain loans. Obviously the Promotions and Relegations update is irrelevant but I'm curious about the other ones.

Also, is there a mid-season transfer window? If not, is it possible for you to add alternative version with one and perhaps longer summer transfer window?

Thank you, as I said your work is greatly appreciated.

I have never used pr0 updates, so cannot comment on that. I guess it will work since his updates will be prioritize. About transfer seasons, currently I am working for v2 of this league. League structures will be revamped, there will be some changes to champions cup formats and maybe there will be a new knock-out tournament. The whole point is to tweaking the number of matches that a team has to play every year. There will be some financial changes. I actually like your proposal, so I may add a 45 days summer transfer window and a 15 days winter transfer window.

Lastly, good luck for creating your own database. You are free to use my database as starting template.

Don't think I'll get to do so, I probably won't have enough time in the coming years.Guess I'll just rely on your fantastic work :)

when do you think the v2 with new transfer windows will be available?

Hi mate! I really appreciate you work and want to try this database, but the download link is broken...can you change that please? thanx!

good work, one question, there is some league like this new?and why the value of the players are so cheap in this database?

This may be a very amateur question, but how do I go about playing this?

I've downloaded the file.

Thanks in advance!