World Super League - hyperactive game

pupuli

Reaction score
I'll launch a new game tomorrow morning, with the World Super League database, if anyone would like to try it out.

First two leagues will be activated, the third possibly if people really want it.

Version for the game: 12.0.2 (and download the WSL database just to make sure there won't be any problem)

Only very active players please, there are no specific time schedules, we basically play everyday throughout the day (or at least will try to). Please announce the club you'll pick too.

People will still be welcome after the launch of the game.

I'll send the IP address by message.

World Premiere League clubs:
A.C. Milan
Arsenal (pupuli)
At. Madrid
Barcelona (zortec8)
Bayern Munich (Shumz cancelled)
Chelsea (Taylzz)
Corinthians
FCP
Flamengo
Inter (kdziabek cancelled)
Juventus (plmokni123 cancelled)
Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd (sazza cancelled)
Olympique Lyonnais
R. Madrid (jean199999 cancelled)
Roma
Sevilla
SLB
Valencia

World Championship League (2nd league) clubs:
Cska Moscow
Dortmund
Fiorentina
Hamburg
Internacional
Leverkusen
Malaga
OM
Palermo
Paris Saint-Germain
Santos
Sao Paulo
Schalke 04
Shakhtar (makel720 cancelled)
Sporting (POR)
Stuttgart
Tottenham (geo1872 cancelled)
Villareal
Werder Bremen
Zenith

Last edited:
Up! Waiting for a couple more players before starting the game

We are already 4-5 players, game will start soon (in a couple of hours I'd say), I'll send you the IP by message.

Of course applicants are still welcome.

Can I join as arsenal where can I download the database from and what time will you be starting the game?

I just picked Arsenal, sorry :/

We are starting now, as soon as people join the network game.. The link to the database is in the first post of the thread.

Game started. Still waiting for two players to join. One more place available on Hamachi.

OK, we are theoretically full now (as Hamachi is limited to 5 players), I'll post if some players give up, giving way to newcomers.

Two more place is available, sazza did not have the right version (12.0.2). I could take even one more request, as we still haven't heard of one player.

Last edited:
over for tonight, another try tomorrow, you can subscribe meanwhile!

OK last chance... Game ready to start now. If not enough players join, it'll be cancelled.

if i can join send me the hamachi details.....if is full you can make another one for the new players

OK, the speed has been reported to be too slow by few players, so game cancelled!