Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

World Super League (LOTS OF FUN!)

Reaction score
So I created a league, World Super League d1/d2..

The D1 is full of the likes of Barce/Real madrid/Man united, you get the point.. D2 is like Tottenham and At. Madrid..

D1 has a team called Crosby FC I made with no players, good youth/training facilities and 187m transfer budget. It does have a 5m wage budget which needs to be reduced. The point of the league is to get together a team with the budget and survive, eventually winning the league (Which will be so hard considering every normal league fixture is like the champs cup final!!) I've played 3 seasons and barce has won it year in year out, can you change that?

Known issues;

Not enough champs cup/euro cup positions in the league for all the good teams, those competitions become too easy.

Please give me some feedback on what you think!

Crosby Fc - It's a team based off blackpool, I've wiped all debts and stuff and gave it a good amount of money for a mid table finish!

Stuff to do;

Edit the dutch cup to seem more like a World super league cup!

ALSO - IT'S CALLED LFC MARSHELL BLAH BLAH BECAUSE IT HAS THE UPDATED TRANSFERS MEANING CHELSEA HAS TORRES AND SUCH..

http://up.ht/fwG3XX