DanosFC

Reaction score
After months of consideration, I've finally decided to make my first ever FM Base Manager Story. I've chosen the 'World Super League' database which splits the worlds best teams into tiered leagues based upon reputation. Thanks to PaperClipFMer for the inspiration to make this save.

The only problem is I can't think of a team to choose. I have a few ideas floating through my head (Wolfsburg, PSV, etc) but having come to a definitive conclusion yet.

So let me know if you guys have any ideas for a team fro this save!!!

I dont know what teams are on this database, but I would pick one in the bottom league and try make your way all the way to the top

I dont know what teams are on this database, but I would pick one in the bottom league and try make your way all the way to the top

Definitely think that would make for an incredible story, but if I remember correctly there's something like 24 divisions, so it could take a while!

Thanks for the mention mate! PatrickLFC is right, there's absolutely loads of leagues to load up. Plus the game becomes really slow if you load them all (well it does on this ****** laptop anyway!) Maybe someone like Southampton who I think are in Division 3 or something.

Good luck with it anyway, I'll be following :)

Yeah, I thinks there's about 19 leagues and my laptop isn't the fastest also

Last edited: