virgonizer

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Any real FM players interested in playing a World Super League? Hopefully by now i've got your attention so read below to find out the details.

We have currently just completed our 1st full season, with this network game being different, harder, & more challenging to the usual created e.g. Premier League I have to say I have fully enjoyed it & can't wait 4 the 2nd season to get underway.

To make this game more competitive & fun though we could do with an extra 2 or 3 commited players too add to the competition.

Teams currently taken are:-

- Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan & Chelsea,

With 24 teams competing in this league their is still 20 teams currently available like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Inter, Juventus, Roma, Bayern, Lyon, & even Boca Juniors, River.

With it being a World Super League there is more money within the game in all competitions, e.g 50m winning World Super League.

We try play most nights if possible, condition being 75% of players are available to play. If 4 whatever reason you cannot play just 1 of the guys know, never a problem.

Rules

- UK residents only (Help with speed of game).
- 21 yrs old or over (This is because we want the game to run smoothly) if under 21yrs old but a dedicated FM player then something can agreed).
- Game starts about 8pm-9pm depending player availability etc till 12pm or slightly later if agreed between players. If you have to finish earlier than the stated times not a problem.
- No outregous bidding, e.g. 40m after 40 goals for a DEF etc, if you wish to buy each other players then that is not a problem as long as it is agreed between players.
- The main rule though is to have a bit of banter with fellow players & to ENJOY the game.

If anyone is interested then just reply to this post & I will reply to you ASAP. If you play FM via Steam then just send me a message to my account named Virgonizer, the hamachi details for our game are Network Name: r1cky1 Password: fm

Hiya mate,
DIBS ON MAN UTD!!
Well up for this! But not sure how to join it!
Stimo.

Last edited:
hiya, yeah i'm up for that, keen arsenal fan... but again don't know how to join...?

Definately interested im on steam community baylor international champions.. if you read this please feel free to add me and have a chat.. cheers

Bruce

p.s. to anybody else who reads my blog please feel free to add as its good to discuss players, tactics and potential network link up games!

Im interested, i would like to manage Boca Juniors but the hamachi network does not exist :S. Hope you can fix it and see you there.

Just as an aside, does anyone want two tickets for Bolton vs Arsenal in the Arsenal end on the 17th Jan?

£100 for the pair inc admin fee I paid and postage. Give me a ring if you fancy it!

07894804760 - Stimo :)

Last edited:
Im well up for this. If possible could I be Inter. Im free every night from 8pm so thats perfect. Just let me know. ^^)

Evening to all above, Stimmo, Carlosstar, Baylorbruce, Franquito, Joss very good feedback then, a few questions. did u guys read the rules over 21 & UK? Only reason is stop silly arguments etc banter is fine, & uk & it would slow the game down.

Have u all got Hamachi software? please reply i can then give u the details to play, should be playing tonight.

OH VIRGONIZER!

R u on steam.....I need to sort out getting added....Not done this before!

can i be inter milan?XDcan u add me *** freind to virgonizer?

Last edited:
I want to join.if it possible I want to take Man Utd.

Last edited:
may join up...not too sure yet as to whether I can be guarenteed to be on every time. If i do, i would like Inter or Juve.