W4NKER

Reaction score
Based on the database found here:

Platini's Dream - A Football Manager 2014 World Transfer Embargo Database | Passion for Football Manager

banned.png

FIFA has announced a worldwide global transfer ban in the fight against corrupt agents, betting scandals and mounting club debt.

All teams must now rely upon academy products to fulfil there ambitions.

Who will rise and who will fall??

- Take charge of one of Europe's finest and maintain their place at the top with only academy players

- Return a fallen giant to the top of the game

- Take over a club with historically excellent youth production a bring them the success they deserve.

I'm going to start with Man Utd.

Was tempted by Southampton, Crewe, Ajax or Barcelona and Bilbao in Spain but my team will do.

Have done about 100 seasons on FMC so looking to get into a full game for a while.

Initially I am assigning most of the staff responsibilities out to staff memebers (mostly Sir Alex Ferguson!) but I will eventually take over training when I get into the swing of things.

Will post regular updates here.

I fear my game is somehow broken. Season 2 and the 3 regens i signed from season 1 are all the time "Unavailable for the next match", haven't played a single match and I can't figure out how to make them available. The other teams in my league can use their regens as they see fit. I wanted to add 2 screens, one of one of my regens and one of a regen from another team but for some reasons I wasn't allowed, so I only post my guy. Its November 2014 and he hasn't played a single match since March 2014.

View attachment 416315

Is there any way to fix this? Players for the croatian U-19 league do not need to be registered. My regen is made available for the U-19 team for 90 mins but that didn't change a thing. Putting him straight into the 1st team also didn't change anything. Please help if it's possible :(