Worlds Hardest Game

just got to level 6. starts off fun and after a while just gets frustrating and i no longer enjoy it, i end up playing it purely to prove a point :)

pfft this piece of **** i play worlds hardest game 2 (H)

Oh wow, this is saved in my games folder in my documnet at school on microsoft ecel hidden from teachers, Level 17, 60 deaths <3

Usually did quite well on this instead of revising for my A Levels.

That is ridicuously hard.

Only four levels long, though. Once you've remembered all the traps you can do it blindfold. Good luck getting past the first level though, the last part is devilishly hard.

Only four levels long, though. Once you've remembered all the traps you can do it blindfold. Good luck getting past the first level though, the last part is devilishly hard.

I give up when the four people drop ontop of you when walking up the stairs :)

So far level 5 and 5 deaths :)

Just found this game and i was like "i can compleate any game cause i rule" then i starting playing this and i soon felt like a 5 year old. Its soooo addictive, fun and HARD. Any of you lot played it?
http://www.addictinggames.com/theworldshardestgame.html

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

cant get past level 6 :'(
i couldnt get past the 1st won :'(
But i completed this one :D

Just found this game and i was like "i can compleate any game cause i rule" then i starting playing this and i soon felt like a 5 year old. Its soooo addictive, fun and HARD. Any of you lot played it?
http://www.addictinggames.com/theworldshardestgame.html

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

cant get past level 6 :'(

Played this a lot in school/college. Have got to level 14 I think, then didn't bother again.

Played this a few times at school. The trick is to think about exactly when/where you want to move before trying anything otherwise you'll just die loads. Don't rush into anything, make sure you know what you're doing. I got to level 19 then stopped.