World's most annoying goalkeepers?

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 12K
reina... schwarzer... and danut coman at rubin kazan.. played him twice in the CL and he got man of match both times... seriously..
craig gordon has potential to be annoying. my team won 4-1 and he still got man of the match

For me it has to be Andrea Consigli of Atalanta, loads of times my forwards have been through on goal, one on one only for this git to deny them. I really think he has it in for me, every season he saves his best performances just to get a mention on this specific thread. Well he has now.

It's getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking of buying him and then loan him out to another country and let him rot in another country away from my strikers. Roll on next transfer window.

i just played a game against Sevilla, Adler is there Gk, i think he saved a certain 6 goals that on any normal day would have gone in!! he had a rating of like 8.7 or something and we lost 3:0<)
Akinfeev was on the bench for them too XD

Jussi from Bolton seems to always play at his best against my Arsenal team. Never got less then a 7.8 rating against me.

Any goalkeeper in a relgation battle or just a really **** team....they just happen to become superman when they vs me :mad:

For me it has to be Andrea Consigli of Atalanta, loads of times my forwards have been through on goal, one on one only for this git to deny them. I really think he has it in for me, every season he saves his best performances just to get a mention on this specific thread. Well he has now.

It's getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking of buying him and then loan him out to another country and let him rot in another country away from my strikers. Roll on next transfer window.

I might just buy him... ;)

have to save almunia and im even an arsenal fan. hes terrible on fm look at this

rveq9i.png

they scored from there :(

Most keepers when they save it smile and look like they have ****** won the world cup, That drives me mad.

gianluigi buffon. definitely. its just so hard to score against him.

I keep Almunia to train Fabianski for his experience but i never play him, i always buy either Asenjo, Lloris, Adler or Mandanda.
Then i get one of them to train one of my younger keepers that is showing promise.
Those 4 are all brilliant but i have gotten the best out of Lloris, signed him for about 21million and then in my first seasons concedes 6 goals in the EPL and 15 in all competitions(lost 4-1 to Madrid and then 2-1 and lost 3-1 to barca aswell,(ECC)) And claims Goalkeeper of the year :D 1 loss the whole season to a 1-0 to Tottenham after a late 90minute goal that decided if Tottenham came 2nd or 3rd, and 5 draws.
Lloris just makes superhuman saves for me and then Almunia lets in the weakest of things. 2nd on my list would be a tie between Adler and Mandanda but i never kept with Asenjo long enough to see out his full potential so he comes 3rd/4th on my list.