Worlds Richest Clubs!

Jamie29

Reaction score
Well what doe's the Richest clubs go by exactly?

Please tell me!

Is it The Transfer Budget's Or sumthing Else?

I think its just how much the team is worth transfer budget, merchandising stadium facilites value.

man city for transfer budget they get 84 million on my one

yh i got 97m for burnley after winning the championship and Carling Cup

OH MY GOODNESS:O
Thats amzingly hefty who did you sign?
Sure Barcelona didnt miraculously make a £80 million bid for Robbie Blake?(wh)

Nope...

I sold.... - Blake 5.2m Diego penny 7m
I got.... - 15m for winning championship
I got.... - 30m for winning Carling cup
I got.... - 15m for becomming in the European Champions Cup

You get 15m for winning the championship and 30m for CC :|, you get 1m for winning the SPL.

you're telling me you get £30 million for winning the carling cup what including tv right for the uefa cup?
that's ****** sexy im in the carling cup fina against newcastle :) woop woop

most i ever got

the most money i ever got, was 3rd season with man city

got 186m transfer budget, and with budget ajustments

209m

was well good, signed torres and gerrard, the wages went up to being able to offer 200k a week,but i quit that game to pursue a lower league career,

o ye, hoffenheim become really loaded after awhile

also so do qpr

LOL sorry i nearly spat my tea out after reading that one, got proof of this historic occasion?

does seem a bit crazy i hate you don't get alot of money for the SPL but Championship does earn more and most of their clubs are richer than the teams in the SPL, as to the question i think it goes overall to how much the club would basically sell for or how much they get from tickets merchandise and tv rights and so on, could also be how much the chairman is worth but i doubt it. Just my own theories. 97m for Burnley though thats bonkers proof would be nice.

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong I am playing with Tottenham, I won UEFA champions league and i finished second and i got transfer budget just 35 mil €. Also Tottenham is 340 mil worth.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong I am playing with Tottenham, I won UEFA champions league and i finished second and i got transfer budget just 35 mil €. Also Tottenham is 340 mil worth.

High wage bill?
Loan repayments?
Bought a lot of players?
New stadium?

Check your finances screen, all your income & expenditure is on there.

barcelona is richest,stadium 98000,great player,but real have great sponsor deal,but the richest club is from england

if the transfer budget you look, i choose manchester city. It has transfer budget over 100M if you dare enough to chalenge the title.

My financial situation improved alot i got 157 mil € for transfers :) with Tottenham.