Worlds Richest Clubs!

im sorry but i won the carling cup and i got nothing like 30million its more like 8 million i received and i was mid table prem when i won it. you get 15 million in television revenue if you make the final of the champions league, but im not so sure on the 15million for being in it, i mean well done if its true just seems a little far fetched to me.

He probably got given 30 mill by giving Burnley a ridiculously high bank balance using an editor.

Shut up FMbilly i dont use editors
hahaha we will be c'ing you at white hart lane

i was thining of starting a project and thinking QPR would be good, obviously with investment they seem to be getting in real life. but im thinking maybe i should go with burnley now haha

Well Steve Gibson has is worth an estimated £112m I believe I read earlier.

Second season on FM I got £49m after a 12th place finish!.

Wenger should try spending some of his personal fortune on some decent players for Arsenal.

EDIT: got my threads mixed up but comment stands.

Last edited:
With only 1 signing, P. Vieira, for Madrid, and selling a few useless big names my transfer budget is 178 million and my balance is almost 400 million (All included). I play R. Madrid and I am midway fourth season. Almost 40 % of my turnover was thanks to CL participating and winning one time. 50 % TV Revenue and Merchandising (A Top Performance is linked to Merchandising). 10 % alias gate receipts. My Club is worth 640 million, estimated valua. Barca is a noob club, almost worth 800 million with Guardiola as manager. Winning against a rival club boosts your merchandise income. Also having commercial links as afflication club boosts merchandize income.

you dont get 30 million for winning the carling cup, you dont even get that for winning the Chmpions Cup for the English Premier League.

Imagine how serious clubs would take the Carling Cup if the prize was 30 million lol

i have 110M with birmingham now, some stupid offers from Real Madrid and City, if i adjust i can get 150M.

i think the richest club include all including club budget finance, players value, merchandising market and club reputation...

the most money i ever got, was 3rd season with man city

got 186m transfer budget, and with budget ajustments

209m

was well good, signed torres and gerrard, the wages went up to being able to offer 200k a week,but i quit that game to pursue a lower league career,

o ye, hoffenheim become really loaded after awhile

also so do qpr

Mine was 66m with liverpool in the 2nd season

its bout 1.6 million for cc and 3 million for champ league. althought i did srike a sponsership deal worth 7 million a yr for 4 yrs with arsenal

I just won the Domestic Treble witrh Sunderland all in i only got £40M in prize money. That Burnley team is edited without a doubt. Unless of course the League Cup now has a bigger prize than the champions league?

the burnley fans right about champos league 40 mil from tv and like 10 for playing in it