Worldwide Trophy challenge.

AledD

Reaction score
Okay so here's the goal, you have to try and get as many trophies with as many different teams as possible. Scoring system will be: Number of trophies x Number of teams you won trophies at = Score.

So for example if you won the treble with one club you will score (3x1) 3 points. If you won the treble at one team then won a trophy at another you'd have earnt (4x2) 8 points. Simple!

Rules:
- You can start as any team of your choosing as long as they are not in the top flight of any country in Europe. Give people a chance to branch out a little.
- International cup wins will be equal to 2 trophies won at club level.
- End of season screenshots.

Leaderboard:
AledD - 6
Trophies won:
MLS Cup - New York Red Bulls
Eredivisie - FC Twente
Johan Cruijff Shield - FC Twente
Current club: FC Twente (Eredivisie)

Gary MTFC - 3
Trophies Won: First Division Cup - MP Black Aces
South African National First Division - MP Black Aces
SA KO CUP - MP Black Aces
Current Club: MP Black Aces (National First Division)

JCMUtdfan1 - 2
Trophies won:
First Division Cup - Blackburn Rovers (RSA)
South African National First Division - Blackburn Rovers (RSA)
Current club: Unemployed

Last edited:
Nice idea, I'll give it a go at some point but I'm doing two other challenges at the minute. A quick question, what are we doing in terms of international trohpies, if I become an international manager and I win a trophy how will that score compared to the club trophies?

Nice idea, I'll give it a go at some point but I'm doing two other challenges at the minute. A quick question, what are we doing in terms of international trohpies, if I become an international manager and I win a trophy how will that score compared to the club trophies?

Good question. Probably have it worth 2 club trophies. So 2 international trophies will go down as 4 on the point system.

does it matter if you add different competitions via editor data? e.g. adding new countries, expanding england to level 10, adding the cup winners cup, or different international tournaments.

does it matter if you add different competitions via editor data? e.g. adding new countries, expanding england to level 10, adding the cup winners cup, or different international tournaments.

Yes. I'd like to keep everyone on the same level field. You can load any of the countries in the game you'd like but no editing.

However if you want to do the challenge with this you are more than happy too include your score in any leaderboards I'll just put an asterick next to your name or something.

I've started this with Blackburn Rovers (RSA) in the South African second division, hopefully I'll get a quick trophy and move on from there A.S.A.P. Congrats on your first trophy by the way, any screenshots for us?

Is this compatible with the Pentagon Challenge? Because that's the only game I'm playing at the moment, and I am interested in this, but I don't want to start a new game.
If yes, I'm well on my way to winning the state championships with Goias in Brazil.

Great idea.

I'm going to give this a go soon :D

Any screen shots you want at end of every season?

Good luck to all (H)

This is a great idea! I'm in, gunna start it now. Good luck to everyone. I think I'm gonna start in China! XD

Ah good to see some interest :)

End of season screenshots seems about right.

Is this compatible with the Pentagon Challenge? Because that's the only game I'm playing at the moment, and I am interested in this, but I don't want to start a new game.
If yes, I'm well on my way to winning the state championships with Goias in Brazil.

Should be fine. Just include the details needed for the leaderboard.

Yanno, I've been looking for a game for a while and this is the one for me! Cheers for this, I'm going to give it a crack! :D

First trophy only a couple of months in, the First Division Cup where we beat MP Black Aces 4-3 on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Not a bad start to the season and a nice trohpy to have early on as there are only 16 teams in it. Many more to come I hope :)

View attachment 224092

Nice one! Updated leaderboard.

Just joined FC Twente after it became clear I wouldn't catch Deportivo who were running away with the league. 7 points seperate the top 6 teams after 24 games (34 to play) so it's gonna be tough to try and do this.

Just started this with LA Galaxy in the MLS.

I've loaded a few countries up (see picture below) so looking to move around a bit and win some more leagues/cups. I've set my p
revious experience as automatic so I'm good to go, will keep updated after every season or trophy win. :)

View attachment 224126 Ignore the computer performance it runs alot better lol. I may add/remove a couple of leagues if they become pointless.

Looking forward to something different. :D

Edit: I've added the
Dutch top league.

Last edited:
Perhaps, instead of a screenshot every season, we have screenshots as proof of winning. Because I'd rather be a bit conservative and not change teams so quickly because I'm doing this and the Pentagon Challenge simultainously where the aim is to build up a club to Champions League glory, not neccessarily winning trophies along the way.

Perhaps, instead of a screenshot every season, we have screenshots as proof of winning. Because I'd rather be a bit conservative and not change teams so quickly because I'm doing this and the Pentagon Challenge simultainously where the aim is to build up a club to Champions League glory, not neccessarily winning trophies along the way.

I'll screenshot trophies I win etc, The idea of this challenge is to win as many leagues/clubs at different clubs as you can, not building teams up.

I'll screenshot trophies I win etc, The idea of this challenge is to win as many leagues/clubs at different clubs as you can, not building teams up.
And I plan on winning with lots of clubs, just not really quickly...

And I plan on winning with lots of clubs, just not really quickly...

Fair shout bud, my plan is to win leagues/cups as quick as I can tbh. Starting at a decent team already should get me off and running (hopefully) then see what comes up after.

Good luck :)