Worldwide Trophy challenge.

Some of us have started properly with a lower league team and not started with the best in the league :p Only joking mate, nice win :)

Some of us have started properly with a lower league team and not started with the best in the league :p Only joking mate, nice win :)

I was just following AledD and going in MLS lol, but thanks. I'm going to look to move on soon and find a different challenge. Hopefully I can get the GB team when that comes up, never got it before :p

Second trophy on the board! :) We won the South African National FIrst Division with games to spare and by the end we were 8 points clear of second place. Tuks were in first place for the first 2 thirds of the season but a collapse near the end allowed me to sneak in and grab first spot. The results were mainly down to my only signing, the striker Sandile Ndlovu who dominated the stats at the end of the season.
View attachment 224777View attachment 224778View attachment 224779View attachment 224780View attachment 224781View attachment 224782
I decided to leave the club at the end of the season as they were quite badly in the red thinking that my league and cup double would be enough to land me a good job somewhere. Unfortunately I've been laughed off with just about all of my applications including an Irish first division club :( I also applied for the GBR U23s position but that was given to Steve McClaren :( I'm regretting starting with a low club because I'm going to find it hard to get to a good club anytime soon. Anyway let's see what happens this season :)

Nice stuff there mate, forget my cup as I've just started the pentagon challenge so gonna start this again :)

Cup one won again!

View attachment 224819View attachment 224820 Must say this cup was very easy to win. Only had to play 4 games and they was all in the same league as me. 4-4-2 short, quick passing works so good with this team.

Nice way to start the pentagon challenge :)

Can you update the table please and take my MLS cup off with this as I started again, thanks.

View attachment 224860

First season over and two trophies in the cabinet room! Won on the last day of the season! So happy! Unbeaten since I've joined and only drew twice. Gonna stick with them for next season at least I think.

Also I've updated the scores and original post.

Last edited:
Quick update, after two very short spells at Droylsdon and Kettering I have become manager of Bangor City in the Welsh Premier League.

Just won my 2nd cup, this time being a league.

View attachment 225042 Was a very good first season for me, winning the league and cup and also losing in another final. I've just made a thread if anyone wants to follow my pentagon challenge. Thinking it'll be a couple of seasons before I win my next cup again :( Hope not tho.

Well done, man! I just won my second cup with FC Twente. The Johan Cruijff Shield! Great start to the season!