Worms HD (Xbox Live Arcade)

HA worms owns, I have it on my mobile phone :wub: and if teenage mutant ninja turtles is released i'll **** although, I don't have a tacky second-rate XBOX.

:O Sean where can one dl the game? and i shall play you

Download it from XBOX Live Marketplace Kris. The trial version is free but to play the full game you need to pay something like 800 MS Points.

I just can't wait till they release Metal Slug on XBOX Arcade, that game took some coin from me.

Last edited:
sweet i will download it once i get my xbox back froim the gf

Yeh Worms HD is 800 points and TMNT is 400. They should be easy enough to find on the arcade as they are currently the only 2 games under 'New Releases'

Turtles single player is a bit lame because you get infinite continues so it kinda makes it pointless. But online co-op is swish as you get limited continues and its sheer Turtle mayhem :D

I will look forward to playing you Kris. You should get TMNT so we can play some co-op :D

I just can't wait till they release Metal Slug on XBOX Arcade, that game took some coin from me.

Me also, i've never played but it looks like a cracking game. I was planning on buying the Metal Slug collection for the PSP, but i kinda sold my PSP before it was released :(

how do i go about getting the mt points?

You can either add them from a credit/debit card while browsing the marketplace(should be an option to press x to add) or you can buy a points card from places like play.com or shopto.net(cheaper).

Well i wont have my xbox back untill sat so im just going to go to game after work tomorrow and see if they have it :D

Shops don't sell XBOX Arcade games Kris. They sell a DVD full of old games but no recent releases, only place you'll get it is XBOX Live.

no i mean the points you need ? don't they sell them on disks?

Yeh I bought mine from Game, 2100 points for £17.50 i believe...which isn't a bad price I suppose.

It's just a card that you scratch to get a code, which you then enter on your Xbox.

ok, so i bought worms. anyone for a game?

I caught worms also, If anyone wants a game just message me when I'm on and we'll arrange a game.

Yeh I'll be up for that. We should get a 4 person game going :D

Would it be possible to play with 2 players on one console or would they have that ruled out incase of cheating. Hmm.

Nah you can't do that, which is a shame :(