Worried rangers fan!

kevdo

Reaction score
Just wantin to ask my fellow rangers fans and anyone else who's interested but is the gers lack of transfer activity worrying any of you guys?

i know we need to offload some players to get some more in but there hasn't even been any rumours,whispers or the usual taxi drivers saying they picked up an agent from the airport!

I'm not worried bout celtic(no offence hoops lovers) cos even the majority of their fans i've spoken to didn't want mowbray and they've hardly splashed the cash either? although fortune does seem a good buy having seen him in the prem with west brom and against motherwell in the uefa cup last year!

i just don't want us goin into the ecc without any good summer signings cos we might just get our ****'s well and truly felt?

anyone else agree?

Your skint mate,you need to sell before you can buy.

I see ferguson is probally going, which i think is for the best. I think holding onto mendes, boyd, davis etc is more important than spending. When u consider naismith and thomson are back after being out for long, they are if u lik new signings. Spending money isnt going to garentee anything and seeing the team will of gelled more, im not bothered that much. If u consider Lafferty started producing end of the season also. Then u also have people lik fleck and beasley not making the bench :p . A striker that celtic signed for 4 M, that scored lik 5 goals last season doesnt fill me with dread either lolol.

i am a gers fan. he did score 5 goals in the prem 4 a team tht got relegated
happy ferguson is away. am i the only gers fan 2 think wht the f**k at letting webster go on loan?!
far better than weir and could be a great partner 4 majid. need 2 get rid of daily, hemdani, weir and velicka. i like velicka but it is ovb he aint going 2 get much of a game.
personally i would sell mcgregor as well. overrated high wages and alexander has been brillant so far.
need 2 sell be4 buy.

I agree. Rangers dont need much invested and you should sell before bringing anyone in.

You only really need a centre half to replace Weir. Naismith should make an impact this year and with young players like Wilson,Jess and Fleck coming through why bother wasting money

i understand we're skint,murray park has turned a profit from players produced recently so i'm hoping we can follow the Ajax blueprint and bring them through and sell them at a reasonable price? huttons the guy we hav to look at when we're thinkin bout that scenario although we hav done wel with players from other clubs also,i'm thinking Boumsong 8mil for a total donkey and cueller 8mil for someone who looked like a donkey but was sheer class in nearly every game! i agree with amer when he says get mcgregor to ****! the guys heads totally wasted but the problem is finding a buyer? he was valued 8-9 mil bt now we'd b lucky 2 get half of that,who wants a troublmaker in their team? we need a centre half to step in for weir,dunno how much longer the guys gonna last!

Last edited: