Worrying times as a plymouth fan

Although I'm a Dons fan, I would just like to say that I really admired Plymouth today, beating a very strong league 1 team away, so well done

Joe Mason =Quality !

goodluck i hope you pull through it .

Great and he scored against you ;)

Reda! Reda! Reda!

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Although I'm a Dons fan, I would just like to say that I really admired Plymouth today, beating a very strong league 1 team away, so well done

Were ****.

Plymouth outplayed us and they deserved the win

Great and he scored against you ;)

Reda! Reda! Reda!

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Were ****.

Plymouth outplayed us and they deserved the win

Really? You looked so strong in the first half of the season with Morrison and Mellor up front

We let him score for senitmational reasons and how he played a part in the survival of this football club.

Yeah, yeah whatever ;)

I really hop you don't fold, your fans were passionate today and so were your players and manager, every time you scored Reid was jumping and so was your keeper Larreiu (sp)

Green Army !

Im a palace fan and went through this last season, it doesnt feel good :( I hope you can pull through.

Really? You looked so strong in the first half of the season with Morrison and Mellor up front

Yeah, Mellor went **** after he got injured, Madine has stepped in for him and done great but it's just that the midfield is rubbish.

Reda is sometimes a liabillity you don't always know what your going to get with Reda however on his day he is a absoulte rock at the back put in great crunching tackles and chipps in with some goals like today.

REDAAA !! REDAAA!!! REDAAA!

Yeah, Mellor went **** after he got injured, Madine has stepped in for him and done great but it's just that the midfield is rubbish.

Ah ok, Giles Coke not doin it for you... Sounded wrong lol

Joe Mason's sister goes out with my mate, Alex! :L We will pull through...

You are looking pretty ****** tbh, I will be entering the lottery and euromillions, but any money I win will be going to our trust, not yours. I hope you do survive, I've enjoyed my visits to Home Park (apart from dodging a cornish bloke with a baseball bat and flare in the car park after the JPT game, and obviously BWP's goals in the league) you can't have a club without a rival, and it seems harsh on the fans to lose a club because of th incompetent tossers in the suits, I understand what you're going through. Wouldn't mind seeing you relegated again though :p.

How strong is the trust looking? Your finances are looking more ****** than ours ever were, so it looks like you'll have to go down the sugar daddy route again rather than the trust takeover like ours.

You are looking pretty ****** tbh, I will be entering the lottery and euromillions, but any money I win will be going to our trust, not yours. I hope you do survive, I've enjoyed my visits to Home Park (apart from dodging a cornish bloke with a baseball bat and flare in the car park after the JPT game, and obviously BWP's goals in the league) you can't have a club without a rival, and it seems harsh on the fans to lose a club because of th incompetent tossers in the suits, I understand what you're going through. Wouldn't mind seeing you relegated again though :p.

How strong is the trust looking? Your finances are looking more ****** than ours ever were, so it looks like you'll have to go down the sugar daddy route again rather than the trust takeover like ours.

Well when I win the £68million next Friday, I'll buy Exeter ****** and ruin them and then save Plymouth Argyle. But we'll be a-ight.

Well when I win the £68million next Friday, I'll buy Exeter ****** and ruin them and then save Plymouth Argyle. But we'll be a-ight.

68 million, pffff, you could barely have Billy Jones for that, let alone the rest of the place, we're worth at least a trillion. Actually I lie, you can have Billy Jones for free, and I'll throw in Marcus Stewart and David Noble for free. In any case, I'm not giving our trust all of the money I win, only enough to sign Ian Goodison.

I feel sorry for Plymouth. Have always taken an interest. Hope everything turns out good in the end.