Reaction score
I would like to know what great signings have been absolute disasters or at least not worthwile at all. I am man city and quite a noob but I think this is laughable:

Mandanda 60m 4th season
Srna 50m 3rd season
Xabi Alonso (28 years old) 25m

and a couple more I think, and ive refused a 55m offer for guardado having mata as a backup

being man city is liek being a spoiled child

Laquinta 6 million for West Ham, he was absolutely poor.

10 million for adriano from inter.... scored 1 in 37 games!!!! :mad: lol

yep adriano 12mill shocking!!, and also henry 16.5mill god talk about killing a legend!!! both awful! and now i`m in 09/10 podoski only 7.5mill but pap!

darren bent 8 million for man city thought he qould be a reasonable signing but he was a disaster but atleast a got me money back

I may need to explain, I badly needed a world class keeper for the CL and he was the only one vailable, asenjo hasn't got the guts and akinfeev had signed for bayern and being city its pretty difficult to find world class players before you train them, tutorate them and watch them fail goal after goal because they are young and don't speak english (not speaking english being difficult for them to understand that the ball needs to go INSIDE the goal)

I spent £6.5m on Walter in my first season but didn't really play him much and now 4 seasons in he's leaving on a free due to not being able to get a work permit for him ;-(