Worst Dvds You Own?

Oh Lordy... erm Pingu, Terminator 3, footballers do the funniest things..

today i added the big lebowski and full metal jacket to the collection my gf added never been kissed...

some may say "theres somthing about mary" but honestly i love that film

its ok not amazing though, stillers ok i guess he's amazing in zoolander one of my fave comedies ever.

aha love zoolander, but i think he is funniest in dodgeball by far! lol, i also have some other embaressing films like calender girls, legally blonde, she'sthe man lol, are my sisters but i have wathced them

aha love zoolander, but i think he is funniest in dodgeball by far! lol, i also have some other embaressing films like calender girls, legally blonde, she'sthe man lol, are my sisters but i have wathced them

you legend

zoolander, 'what is this!!? a centre for ants!' cracks me up everytime

how can you expect children to learn if they cant even fit inside the building?!

"derick thats just a..."

I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT... It has to be atleast..... 3 times bigger lol

odear i went to see that in the cinema, only film ever i have fell asleep during at the odeon... so boring, if i remember correctly the whole film is about a killer who uses codes. they cant catch the killer, so it speeds the film foward 20 years or something, and the killer is then dead already before they canconvict him...

Jeepers Creepers 2

Green Street. F**king Pathetic film.I cant even give it away.

I own Zodiac But i Have never actully watched it yet(H)

The worst DVD iI own is Rocky Balboa it just proves that Stallone Is one if the worst actors ever! But the best Movie own i s pineapple express!!! You gents should watch it, its probably the best Seth Rogen movie I have seen so far! He is super funny!