hersi 7

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm planning a new save, and I want a kind of challenge. I want to lead the 'worst' (playable) English club to the highest division (maybe further, don't know if it's fun by that time :)). So I have a very easy question: What's the worst English club (bad players, bad training facilities, no money etc) playable?

Manchester United ??? (6)(6)
Try one from the lower leagues

The team predicted 24th in the BSS/BSN?

The answer to that could well be AFC Hornchurch who were recently promoted to the BSS. They're my local team, but they're ****.

The team predicted 24th in the BSS/BSN?
Doesn't mean they're the hardest club to manage! That prediction is based on the quality of the players and the performances in the last years. Just like I said, I want the hardest club to manage (predicted 24th in the BSS/BSN still means you're **** I know)

I need the worst English club, so I´m looking for a club in the BSS/BSN. Wigan, Portsmouth and Sunderland aren´t worse than for example Dorchester Town. So to make it clear: What's the worst club in the BSS/BSN?

Leeds based on the shower that is on the telly at the moment!!!!

bristol rovers, dire tinpot club who don't even have their own stadium. ***** players ***** fans ***** club

Thanks for the replies guys! I´m going to look at them tonight :)