• Graeme Souness

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Chris Coleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Craven said:
Voted for Coleman, Can't stand the moaning sod " I thought we were the better team and we deserved the points, not them. If we didn't have so many injuries in key areas we would of won the game. " He says the same **** each week on motd.

Well what do you want him to say, if he turns round and says yeah we were ***** and we have no excuses he will get sacked. He is a good manager but his team are letting him down big time. He is also a great character.

If i were a manager i would say that, if we were *****. No excuses for the ***** performance and need to sort it out. If a manager gets sacked for that (maybe not say *****) then somethings wrong.

And Gregor you clearly never watched the Aston Villa game, where for the first time he played behind a lone striker, and ******* owned the game.

Jamie said:
Well what do you want him to say, if he turns round and says yeah we were ***** and we have no excuses he will get sacked. He is a good manager but his team are letting him down big time. He is also a great character.

He's average at best in my opinion, a good manager wouldn't moan every week about injuries. No club would sack thier manager if he said in a match interview that "we played poor and have no excuses". Maybe if it was continuous. I would love for him just once to not blame his teams shoddy performance on injuries.

Redders said:
And Gregor you clearly never watched the Aston Villa game, where for the first time he played behind a lone striker, and ******* owned the game.

I saw him vrs Sunderland he was ****, infact i seen it twice cos i watched it on MOTD 2 where Le Saux ripped right into him.

Every Middlesbrough player played ****, we played like Celtic v Artmedia (when they lost :) )

Redders said:
Every Middlesbrough player played ****, we played like Celtic v Artmedia (when they lost :) )

Artmedia own though (3-2 vrs Porto away) whereas Sunderland handt won in like 1000000 games

SMac gets my vote. His tactics are useless, his movitation skills non existent, he's alienated the fans with **** like "I think the boys played a smashing game" after they played like ****, did I mention his tactics??? He seems to caught up in some fairy tale that he'll be the next England manager and can't concentrate on his club, together with that dodgery old fool (forget his name) he passes by excellent buys or ***** them up somehow, his tactics are ****, he plays players way out of position when there are younger players in the wings that could and would do a better job, he plays **** players when said youngsters could do a better job, his tactics are ****, he doesn't play players who can do the job, and did I mention his tactics are ****?

So your not a fan of his Tactics ? :p

Welcome Back Paul :)

Good to be back.

Yes his tactics leave much to be desired to say the least.

Personally I don't see what's wrong with playing a 4-5-1 at home. :rolleyes:

Silly me, I keep forgetting it was Mclaren who won Boro the carling cup and got them into Europe two years running. Obviously Mclaren cant live up to Boro fans expectations of winning the treble every year,how poor of him. Sure, Boro have been inconsistent so far,but then again so have Arsenal and Man United.

he won the diddy cup, big whoop. All the big teams & even wee teams like Liverpool ;) dont treat it with any respect. With the money Mclarens had to spend on players & their wages plus the fact that Boro have the best current crop of youngsters in the land (didnt they win the FA youf cup or something like that a couple of years ago?) he should have at least won that **** cup.

yeah thats what loads of people say but you just dont see the bigger picture

we fluked the carling cup - won loads of rounds on pennas etc to be fair

we fluked getting into europe this year - last min save by schwarz got us in and we have won about 7 premiership games this CALENDER YEAR , thats a **** statistic

we just seem to look good to outsiders as others seem to do bad around us, we have the team - a lot of potential but the manager has **** tactics and doesnt pick the team on what is the best one but the one that has the biggest names in or that will please people like last year when he didnt dare drop hasslebaink even though he was doing ***** - he is far too defensive and makes some of the worst subs i have ever seen

thats why he gets my vote

samleggott said:
yeah thats what loads of people say but you just dont see the bigger picture

we fluked the carling cup - won loads of rounds on pennas etc to be fair

we fluked getting into europe this year - last min save by schwarz got us in and we have won about 7 premiership games this CALENDER YEAR , thats a **** statistic

we just seem to look good to outsiders as others seem to do bad around us, we have the team - a lot of potential but the manager has **** tactics and doesnt pick the team on what is the best one but the one that has the biggest names in or that will please people like last year when he didnt dare drop hasslebaink even though he was doing ***** - he is far too defensive and makes some of the worst subs i have ever seen

thats why he gets my vote

arent u a bright ray of sunshine.... :|

I voted for souness cos i dont like newcastle very much...o and hes ****..

I dont like Newcastle but if it wasnt for Souness Newc wouldnt have gotten Emre and Owen.

I chose between Perrin and asene wenger but decided to go for perrin. Wont be long before he gets the sack

Gregor said:
I dont like Newcastle but if it wasnt for Souness Newc wouldnt have gotten Emre and Owen.

yeh cos a different,better, manager would of taken charge...

Wenger :O

Wenger will go down in history as being the best foreign manager ever in the history of English football and deservidly so.

and Murali are you saying Steve Bruce would convince the likes of Emre and Owen to go to Newc, i doubt it. Im saying this when I hate Newc and Souness

Gregor said:
Wenger :O

Wenger will go down in history as being the best foreign manager ever in the history of English football and deservidly so.

and Murali are you saying Steve Bruce would convince the likes of Emre and Owen to go to Newc, i doubt it. Im saying this when I hate Newc and Souness

I dont like him, have u seen what he does when arsenal lose after a match hes in a mood and says " we deserve to win" and only ansers using yes or no.

so that doesnt make him a bad manager, it just makes him an ****.