Reaction score
So I'm sat here staring at steam and FM hasn't magically bought itself or installed itself so naturally I can only blame this new Match Engine for being so unrealistic. I'm used to the game being already installed and all I have to do is click 'play' but this year, it says 'purchase' which is incredibly unrealistic since real football doesn't work like that. Common like, real football managers don't have to spend money every year to manage their teams. SO UNREALISTIC!!!!!

And before any of you Sport Interactive employees come here telling me that I have it all wrong, or that I need to purchase the game, let me tell you that I have an FM-Base Gold account subscription which grants me unlimited access to the FM17 source Code and i can clearly see that the opposition are hard coded to counter your tactics and nick a goal if you're ahead at half time so I'm not buying this game until they stop cheating and stop this AI vs Human player nonsense!

Oh great, I just broke my leg writing this and I'm out for 6-9 months. So unrealistic as I've a great fitness team and real people don't get injured typing comments. I'm deeply disappointed in this years FM.

#Satire

Last edited:
OK - why exactly did you write #satire at the end?!

1st: Do you take us for idiots?
2nd: It kinda defeats the purpose.

OK - why exactly did you write #satire at the end?!

1st: Do you take us for idiots?
2nd: It kinda defeats the purpose.

I've seen far too many examples of moors law to leave that to chance anymore. And I think it's a cheeky addition to what was already a greatly exaggerated post :p

It's pure ****!

It's totally staked against the player!

I'm with PSG and it's third after ten games, six points off the top! And it's NICE?! Who's ever heard of Nice in Europe?! I mean, come on. That can't possibly happen. Just look at the screenshot!