Worst Football Manager Game

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
What was the worst footy manager game you´ve ever played and why?
Mine was Championship Manager,cus the game is very unrealistic and boring.It´s nothing compared to FM :D

Championship Manager 2010. Slow, unrealistic. Luckily I only paid £2.51 for it. |)

Championship Manager is so ******* bad in comparison it's quite amusing.

Football Manager Is the worst and the best, As its the only one i play ;)

You have to remember FM started off as ChampMan, until SI split with Eidos in 2004, so in actual fact all of the foundations that Football Manager is built on were made by Champ Man.

Worst one I played was CM4, which was the first manager game I bought. Cost me £5, now I know why....

Yh i had CM99-01 and they were great
Took a break and started with FM08 and haven't had a bad one since really lol

Championship Manager 2010, man, what a waste of a CD that could of been used for something more entertaining than that game.

Yea Championship Manager 2010 was terrible. The worst £2.51 I've probably ever spent. I would still play CM 01/02 - it was brill. There's even a website still going that's dedicated to it with a recent 09/10 update

championship manager 10 on the iphone.
it is actually the easiest game i have ever seen, and it was a vast improvement on the 09 version :(

I havent played CM10 yet. looks a bit juvenile compared to FM. more for the younger ones...

I havent played CM10 yet. looks a bit juvenile compared to FM. more for the younger ones...

Trust me don't bother getting it. Ridiculously slow. It takes as long to process the days between matches as it does to actually play the matches. It does have a set piece creator however that would be a useful addition to the FM series where you got to create and practice set pieces. Other than that it was shocking

Does anyone remember "Giant Killers" on the pc

you guys havent been playing management sims since i have in the 99/00 season, yes im 15 but when i was 6 id be playing cm, it is the root of most football management games, obviously you guys fail to see that, fifa manager is the worst

Out of all Football Management Sims would have to be Ultimate Soccer Manager, it was utter ****

Out of SIs games then CM4, sure that was the one which was about 7 months late and you couldn't play it until you downloaded a patch

LMA. I just never really got into the whole LMA thing. Just used to play CM intill FM 2006 and from there its been FM all the way ;)

Oh my god. Lets make a soccer team on ps2, if you can count that as a football manager game :|

surely it has got to be premier manager that was just terrible

You have to remember FM started off as ChampMan, until SI split with Eidos in 2004, so in actual fact all of the foundations that Football Manager is built on were made by Champ Man.

Worst one I played was CM4, which was the first manager game I bought. Cost me £5, now I know why....

Yeah FM started off as ChampMan, but after SI split with Eidos ChampMan was never be the same. They just brought the foundations to FM.

So the worst one was the newest ChampMan .... :p