Worst Football Manager Game

you guys havent been playing management sims since i have in the 99/00 season, yes im 15 but when i was 6 id be playing cm, it is the root of most football management games, obviously you guys fail to see that, fifa manager is the worst
The first one I played was 98/99 so I did start before you.

I have tried most of the games mentioned here basically after premier manager 03/04 I believe they all became rubbish they started out great with backroom meetings and meeting other clubs chairmen to buy players etc but now is the worst management game out CM after they split with SI also went down the toilet. Somebody also mentioned ultimate soccer manager if I'm thinking of the same game which I played when I was like 8-10 then it was great back then but obviously nothing compared to FM. Fifa manager has some good ideas like life outside management and families, but the actual football side is pants. LMA also is a game that has generally gone down in appeal the older I got and apart from CM 01/02 (Probably the greatest CM of all time) which I occasionally play on xbox I don't touch any other management games apart from the FM family.

@ Mr. T : i play CM from the very 1st release ... :p so i did start before you ... :p

also agree that Ultimate Soccer Manager was good too, but like Mr. T said before it was way too far if you compare it against FM. Fifa Manager, Premier Manager and other was suck ... oO)

FIFA manager, premier manager, cm4(with diablo), cm5 are the worst

you guys havent been playing management sims since i have in the 99/00 season, yes im 15 but when i was 6 id be playing cm, it is the root of most football management games, obviously you guys fail to see that, fifa manager is the worst

We bow down to your such superior knowledge...a 15 year old know it all lol :D

Before it came out they put an offer on where you only had to 1p and £2.50 PP.

Yeah that Premier manager one!

Championship Manager 5, right after the split up with SI. Wasn't even a game, just full of bugs and way too easy

Out of all the management games i've played which isn't that many, I'd have to say fm 2007. Budgets were ****, yet still it was way too easy