worst injuries

GUNNERS!

Reaction score
i was just wondering what the worst injury anyone has ever seen on the game is, or if anyone has had a player die:D mine is 14 months broken leg

ben amos: fractured spine 2 years.
on his first game back he fractured his spine again, 1 year. then he retired aged 26

ben amos: fractured spine 2 years.
on his first game back he fractured his spine again, 1 year. then he retired aged 26
Aw, that's harsh. That's some Valeri Bojinov-type shiznit, that is.

OT: I've never had anyone out injured more than 3 or 4 months. I just get heaps of injuries instead of really draconianally long ones..

Personally: Sergio Aguero on FM09 2nd Season with Arsenal, 3rd game broken leg. 9 Months. 52Million wasted for 1 season. I never got round to finishing that season. Worst I ever seen was Diego Buonanotte 18 months with damaged spine

I had bought David Villa for 69million GPB, plays 3 games and gets a broken leg (5 months out) :mad:. Needless to say my goal ratio was a bit low for that season :'(

Victor Anichebe ruptued his cruciate ligaments for me and ended up being out for 15 months

my longest was sol cambell 4 months hip injury :( 2 years ! jesus !!

jay emmauel thomas - heart attack - 3 to 4 years using my injury packs

well no, unless someone creates the injury : death

Database Editor and Injury Editor is fun...

I lost Thierry Henry for 9 months due to Pregnancy on FM 08.

hahahahaha lol

my friend created the injury - period

i had de rossi out for 7 months with a viral flu...maybe not the longest but the weirdest injury i have ever seen

Fernando Torres - 19 Months (2nd Season - 3rd Season)

Two Combined Injures - Broken Leg 7 Months then came back and in training - 12 Months - Ripped knee ligaments.

I bought Torres for i think it was 62 million played 1 friendly and got injured for about 7 months so had no league games for me for ages.

I had depression on fm09, and the player Nathan Ellington went back to Jamaica for 3 months, then wanted to go back straight after

jay emmauel thomas - heart attack - 3 to 4 years using my injury packs
Do you have a link for those injury packs. I love seeing really weird injuries, a change from thigh strain, groin strain etc.