worst injuries

yeah i've had the weird virus injury before. honestly what kind of a virus keeps a player out for 7/8 months? ridiculous.

HIV/AIDS should be on fm ;p

Just had Steven Gerrard out for 5-6 months with a broken leg, it's Dani Pacheco's chance to shine :p

hahahahah

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

there are coaches and many physios

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

lol but no girls are on the fm?

there are lots of female physios and some coaches

speaking of injuries, how bout aaron ramsey's shocker vs stoke

why is this thread in tactics. just wondering

Now that, is a good question. I'll move it now.

On topic, my worst was the same as Jake, fractured spine to a youth player. Not that is was important to me as he never played :$

I had Fabrice Pancrate out for a year. He retired after not being able to get into the first team. :'(

Just signed a LB regen, 7th game into his NUFC career, broken leg, 9 months. :(

i lost chimbonda ( i think ) to cancer? on an update for about 14 months :S

Seen a screenie on fm09 with Barnetta out with 18months with Some sort of cancer

FM 09 had one patch I think with tons of crazy injuries like cardiac myopia (1-3 years).

Good suggestions so far lol. Someone should make injuries/bans were the player is arrested or is banned for drug use lol.

For a country who has national service: player has a lost leg in war Estimate time out: forever :p

When I was Man City I signed Pato for £36m in 2011. Then after 3 games he fractured his spine and I lost him for (I think) 18 months

Mine was Fabrice Pancrate, was out for 18 months with damaged cruciate ligaments.